Chapter 13

Y/N's POV

OST: Akali's Awakening

This flame.. I have seen it before. I have battled one and it feels so familiar, 'Akali... I'm here. Please don't worry, you can control your power.' she looks at me and stared for seconds but then she looks at her opponent,

"Yasuo, you will regret stabbing me!" she runs towards Yasuo with great speed and began attacking him as he blocks her punches, "How did you get so powerful?!" he asked her and she just kept attacking him until finally he gets punched in the gut and kicked in the face.

He was on his knees trying to get back up but then she continues to kick him in the face and has no sign of stopping either, 'Akali, stop! You will kill him!' he communicates mentally but Akali can only think of the yesterday when she was touched by Kayn all over,

"This will be your end, Yasuo." Akali summons her kunai with chains and strikes aiming on his head. Yasuo closes his eyes until I heard a loud boom from the sky.

"ENOUGH!" a hooded figure said as he blocked the attack from Akali without any effort at all.

Wait, that voice.

"You have won. Please you need to stand down before you both get hurt." Akali then closes her yellow eyes and returns back to her normal form. She was getting dizzy and has been knocked out unconcious.

"I got you." I appeared to catch her as she was falling and then I can just feel her snuggling on my chest, "Thanks, Y/N." she giggles and I just laughed at the awkwardness everyone was looking at me and others boo'd me.

I jumped down the stage and ran back to the waiting room.

- Time Skip - 2 minutes -

Evelynn and Kai Sa were worried sick for Akali as they stayed by her side, asking themselves what that was but then their thoughts were interrupted by someone else going inside the room, "Is she okay?!" Ahri runs into the room and looked at Akali who was still unconcious.

"She will be fine. We just need to wait a little bit longer for her to recover." I told her and she hugs Eve and Kai Sa.

She was crying as she sees her unconcious body in pain.

- Hours later -

I was still here at the corner of Akali's bedroom while Ahri was fighting someone named Graves, Evelynn next fighting Irelia and Kai Sa was fighting  mysterious fighter...

"Y/N, I'm sorry on what happened to her." the cloaked figure said as he appears in front of me. The hooded figure? I was in the defensive as I saw this man, "Who are you?! What do you want?!" he raises his hands and replied,

"Y/N, you don't remember me?" wait, the voice sounds familiar. The hooded figure just smiles and said, "It's been a very long time, Y/N. I hope you still remember me." that voice...

Wait... it couldn't be him, right?

"Gohan?" I asked and there he reveals himself in front of me.

"GOHAN!" I hugged him in excitement and then let go immediately, "How have you been? It's been 3 years since we fought Red Ribbon Army." Gohan kept up on his training it was obvious.

"Your friend almost killed someone, Y/N. Is that them? Your friends, the ones who you were talking about back then?" I looked at Gohan and nod. He looks at Akali and then looked back at me.

"Y/N, something feels off about this tournament. Something big is coming, I can feel it." I had a serious expression on my face as I remember that Kayn's scythe was unusual.

"Have you felt it?" he asks me and I got confused.

"Felt that strange aura that seems to be hidden within the arena, yes?" I was still feeling the said aura and it grows stronger without any other reasons that I can think of. If Gohan is here that means this is a serious threat to us.

"Gohan, where's Master Goku and Vegeta?" I asked him as I need to speak with them but Gohan just sighs in frustration, "They're in Beerus' planet. Training their newly acquired forms." I sighed too. They're getting hard to contact.

"Y/N, I will continue my investigation. Krillin's also in on this." I was shocked to know that Krillin is here as well.

This is serious.

"Gohan, I get that we're in a really-really serious matter but may I ask if we can tell the girls and only them about this matter?" I asked him and he shook his head, "We can't. We need to keep this private until we know more, we must keep this hidden for now." I nod at what he said.

He walks out of the door while wearing his hood back on.

"Let's hope we can stop it from growing before something bad happens." Gohan nods back and walks away.

So the aura.. this evil feeling dwelling into the hearts of men is something that we should fear.

I must act quickly, this isn't right.

Something terrible is coming, something that can bring catatrophic consequences in this world.

As I looked behind me only to find the bed empty. I stood up as I saw no sign of Akali in bed, "What?! Where's Akali?!" before I could turn around, I saw Akali in that firey form again and she touched my face,

"You have no idea what's coming." her  voice sounds demonic and then suddenly her flames went out. I caught her and there she lies still..

Unconcious again in my arms..

Something terrible is going to happen and I-

Am excited to fight someone that strong.

- To be continued -

05/16/24 - UPDATED