Chapter 6

SPECIAL NOTE: Thank you guys for supporting and reading this book. I didn't realize until now that we have hit 1K+ reads!!!!

This chapter will be start of the first arc. I have a LOT in store for this and I'll be honest with you the first 6 chapters (including Prologue) is THE long prologue in my opinion. So expect violence in a MASSIVE scale because it's gonna be dark.

The Dragon Tournament arc begins in this chapter!

Y/N's POV

It has been a week since the girls and I have been talking again but you know it still seems to me a little bit awkward as they were angry at me or rather should I say 'jealous' that I talked to another woman. I mean Seraphine was just a friend though? So I don't really see any problem.

"Y/N, you know we never really asked why did you leave town?" Ahri asked me as we were eating lunch in the cafeteria and I choked a little bit because I didn't expect them to dwell on the past but I replied, "About that.. I can't reveal why I had to leave. It's too sensitive of an information." they were confused but sighs as I didn't tell them.

Evelynn was beside me and began touching my thigh, "Ahri, we can't really force him to tell us anything. It may be for a good reason." she looks at me and winked. I blushed a little bit but I kept my composure.

"Honestly, if I could tell you guys then I would tell you. But enough about me, how are you guys doing? What happened to you, guys?" I asked them and they were talking about their career job as singers and dancers who got popular overtime as they perform all over the world but to my fear they were taken advantage of in some ways.

"We weren't favored for sex though, just touched by those gross managers and other higher ups." as Kai Sa finished his sentence I saw Evelynn tearing up, I assumed from remembering everything that has happened but I sense something... more.

I touched her hand and she flinched out of her own thoughts, "Are you okay?" I asked her and she just hugs my arm like  she didn't want to let go of it, "Please.. don't leave us.. not again." she begged as tears began to flow to her cheeks. The others were sad to see this because they know what she meant by this.

"Do not worry. I am planning to stay here because the things I needed to do before I could leave the other town was already done." I reassured her and kissed her forehead.

She held me tighter and looked at me as her eyes glows purple with a hint of pink, "You better! Because I will hunt you down at the ends of this earth to find you!" she jokingly said and snuggles my arm while I was scared and made me drop a sweat 😅

Ahri said, "Y/N, I'm really glad you're back and honestly we did miss you." the other two nods in agreement, "Honestly, you were really a big part of our lives, Y/N, I hope you'll know that." Akali said.

"I know that I didn't cry when you left but really I was heartbroken.." she said sadly but then I replied with, "Hey, don't worry! My treat later after school? Let's go to our favorite restaurant ey?" I asked them and they all stood up in excitement and said, "YES!" I just laughed at their reactions.

- Time Skip -

As we were walking to our next classroom I suddenly saw a poster about a Dragon tournament?! Just like the WORLD TOURNAMENT or even- no, that only happened one time and it may only happen again if Master gets us in grave danger again.

"If this is true then I want to compete on it." I was excited when I said it and they were shocked at this, "What? But why?!" Kai Sa asked me and I just chuckled softly, "It is my goal to become the strongest martial artist in the world.. just like what my master has strived to be." I said the last part softly.

They just look at me and got confused, "I mean we would join as well if you're joining Y/N." I looked at them and I raised an eyebrow, "Wait, are you sure you want to? I mean I won't force you to join if you don't want to." I assured them and they just smiled.

"You didn't read the ranking of combat last year? We were the Top 4, Y/N." Evelynn said with a proud smirk and the others smiled proudly as well.

"Akali's master taught us how to fight and we trained for almost five years too!" Ahri exclaimed and showed me her high kick almost hitting my face but of course I didn't flinch.

But it was still time for our next class so we need to seperate and just continue with it, "DUDE! YOU'RE FRIENDS WITH THE K/DA GROUP??!!" Jayce and Ezreal shocked at this and I just looked at them as I sat down, "Guys, it's not that big of a deal. It's just a reunion. That's all." I replied with my eyes close because I was getting a headache with these guys.

"I mean dude, come on? We can never be friends with them as we are not really in their league." Jayce said with a sad and almost whining voice and Ezreal who was just crying like a cartoon character.

"Have you heard of the tournament? Are you guys joining that?" they looked at me and just replied with, "We can't join as we're not really powerful all I got is a stupid relic that doesn't even do anything."

"And my hammer doesn't really do enough. I still need to train more with it. We're both training actually." I looked at them seeing me in them as I remember training for the first time.

- Flashback -

This was the first time that I met Master Goku and Master Vegeta, they were bickering about on how I should be trained, "Kakarot, we should be training him like HOW we train!" Vegeta exclaimed angrily while Goku was disagreeing, "Nope, we should be training him like how Whis and Beerus has told us to." I did not understand how they meant by that but as they continued bickering and suddenly fighting with fists.

From there on, Master Goku won and began training me little by little until I reached what I reached now.

How I wish he would see me now.

- Flashback Ends -

If I had a hope of achieving such feats like my master then I need to be stronger.

"Where can I register for the tournament?" I asked them and they replied, "Tomorrow, you can register by tomorrow." I nod in response and I smiled at them, "Thank you, friends." and suddenly the teacher walks in.

From there on it was a normal day. I have to train tonight and then I will register tomorrow.

I'm excited to meet new competitors.

- To be continued -

05/16/24 - Updated