Chapter 1

Y/N's POV

It's been ten years since I've left this town. This is where I met some of my childhood friends and this is where we used to play or even just talk.. it's been too long since...

I have left the friends who I have always considered my own family.

As I was walking through this quiet town, it was like walking down memory lane, remembering what I've been doing years ago as a kid who was trying to be the best and to be the best you need to be powerful.

And seeing familiar people that I've talked to before and somehow they are still here as well.

This was  pretty much a small town but it seems at this present time, many have moved and lived here,

'So many things have changed in the past 10 years.' I've thought to myself.

I saw my old home, the home where I grew up on.

It was now owned by another family of four. I always visioned myself playing with my old friends. I have always wondered how they were doing as we didn't really have any contact ever since I left. We never updated each other ever since.

"Hello, young man." I slowly looked behind me to see an old man who was smiling at me, "You seem to be lost. Are you a visitor?" he asked me as he walks towards me.

"Ah.. yes. I was looking for this apartment complex around town but it seems I cannot find it at the moment. Do you know where this specific location is located?" I asked and showed him the paper with the location details. He just glances at it and nods with assurance.

"I'll take you there. It's not far from here. It is just up ahead." I nod at the old man and followed him as he leads the way to the apartment.

- Timeskip 10 minutes -

As I looked at the location, it was a familiar building that I have seen from the image.

"This is the place and please if ever you need some guide around town. You can find me on the riverside nearby." the old man smiles at me and I nod and replied, "Thank you, Mister..?" I asked for his name and he just said,

"You can call me, Bard." and from there he walks away.

I looked at the place one last time before I walked upstairs. My apartment unit was located on the 2nd floor, room 202, "I opened the door and it was an empty apartment with a couch and a single bed." I put my bag on the table and just brought out my jogging pants and blue T-shirt.

I warmed up outside the apartment and then jogged as it was my exercise after all.

- Timeskip 2 hours and 30 Minutes -

I was just about to jog home. I looked at my watch to see it was 6:42AM. I had to return home as I have my first day of class. I can't be late.

I returned home by 5 minutes later and went straight to bath. I was rushing to get my uniform straightened and then wore it. I ran to school but there was one problem...

I don't know where the school is.

Shit.

- Time Skip - 30 minutes later -

I found the school and there were so many students entering the campus. Some familiar faces but some really new faces. Honestly, I don't wanna be recognized by anyone at the moment just because I hate attention.

Someone bumped onto me as I was walking, "Aww aw aw sorry, I wasn't looking." a female voice said as I looked behind me to see a blonde woman, "I'm sorry. I was just running late..." I  reached out with my hand, helping her stand.