Chapter 10

Y/N's POV

The girls and I walked into the hotel that we're staying in and it was near the tournament location,

"Evelynn, we forgot to cancel our tour yesterday. We will need to call our new manager." Ahri said as she taps on her phone to try and contact their new manager which is a woman named, Samira.

"Alright, I'll give you the number as soon as they send it to me." she reassures her.

Kai Sa and Akali were eyeing the hotel as they were walking to our room. Well, it seems we're only renting one room, "Are you guys sure we're supposed to stay in ONE ROOM?" I asked them again and they just eyed me,

"Why don't you want us to be your roommates for tonight? Maybe we can do something for you.. hmmm" Kai Sa asked me-

'Wait-' I thought to myself as I felt a spike in energy, the ki it was.. inhuman power.

Kai Sa was confused and looked at the others as to know if they know what's happening,

"Y/N, are you okay?" Akali asked worrily but I didn't answer..

The energy it's overwhelming, there shouldn't be someone with this kind of power exists.

"I have to go." I ran out of the room and tried to find where the energy is emitting. 

An energy like this..

Something is coming and that energy is considered an imminent danger.

I continued to run and still tried to find it as fast as I can.

Akali's POV

I got confused as Y/N suddenly ran out of the room, "Maybe he doesn't want to be with us or something?" I said as Eve whacks me on the head for saying that.

Regardless, we still continued to fix everything in our bags seeing as we need to prepare some of what we're wearing on stage,

"Are we really wearing these tomorrow? Isn't this our concert clothes?" I asked Ahri and she  nods.

"This will be our battle costume even if it feels like it's skin tight but I tried to make adjustments so we should look good in those." I looked at the clothes again and hanged them on the bar stool.

"Y/N acted weird as if something was odd." Kai Sa said as we wondered what happened.

"Yeah but we need to rest now and just wait for him to get here." Eve said as Ahri smiles weakly, "I think- I'm- already sl-" before she could finish her sentence, she suddenly yawns and closed her eyes.

She fell asleep.

"Well, that's that. Akali, we should probably rest too." Kai Sa said as she changes into her pajamas, if I was a guy I would drool over Kai Sa's curve and abs like wow.

"Eve, we need to know if Y/N is gonna return." she nods and stood up from the bed. Yeah, I knew it.

"I'll wait for him. You can guys sleep." I stopped Eve and I stood up instead walking to the door.

"I'll try to find him."

Y/N's POV

I was still trying to search where that energy came from, it was weird. Someone with that much power...

That's what I felt when Frieza came back to earth...

- Flashback -

Goku who has mastered ultra-instinct made another version of the same variant but this time it was 'True Ultra-Instinct'

True Ultra-Instinct was the version of Ultra-Instinct where he can use emotions with the abilities of an angel.

And Vegeta with his new form called, 'Ultra-Ego' which was a Saiyan variant taught by Beerus himself.

They were fighting Gas, who has wished himself to be the most powerful mortal in the universe and it was hellish when we fought him

I remember the time that I was so helpless but in awe as Goku and Vegeta has once again surpassed their limits as they fight.

- Flashback Ends -

This kind of power only exists whenever I was with Goku and Vegeta but now there's a hidden power that was in-hiding all along?

I cannot stand idle by as this evil energy lingers through the mortal world, "Hello, Y/N." I saw Kayn standing in-front of me but something was unusual here.

"Kayn, what are you doing here? You were supposed to be in prison." Kayn smirks and laughs evilly.

"Do you think I'll be left in prison after a stunt like that? No, I still need to take what's mine which is-" he pauses and whistled. My eyes widened in shock, it was...

"I still need MY property and I don't like YOU stealing her from ME." my eyes were twitching, my emotions were boiling... I just look at him and then to Akali who's clothes were torned to pieces, my blood boiled in anger, 

"What.. did. you do, Kayn.." I was trying to stay calm but before I could make myself calm something snapped,

"Well, this week was a stressful week so I think you know the answer to that." I snapped and I appeared closer to him,

"You'll regret touching her." I punched him so hard that the whole building felt my anger.

But then I felt the ominous aura again, "Well, it seems our friend is frustrated and angry. Should we slaughter him."

"With pleasure." as he reveals his new weapon, I was attacked and got forced into the wall,

"This scythe was the energy-" before I could finish talking he kept swinging his scythe and every hit was powerful.

"HAHAHAHAHA NOW YOU WILL DIE!" Kayn shouted as he kept swinging I felt my energy depleting so I kicked him away and forced him to get away from him.

"Your scythe is KILLING you, Kayn! You need to destroy it before-" he again attacks and kept swinging making me force to dodge rather than block the attacks.

"This is my TIME, Y/N. MY WORLD TO CONQUER!"

- To be continued -