Chapter 3

Y/N's POV

As I entered the classroom, it seems like it was empty, "I guess I'm the first one here." I chose to seat on the corner of the room near the windows just because it's relaxing and I can feel the energy of living things around me, as the trees dance with the win-

"Oh look there's someone already here!" the short blonde guy said to the guy with a brown hair.

"Hello there! Are you a new student?" the brown hair guy asked me directly and I just nod at them and looked back to the window seeing as the trees dance with the wind.

"My name is Jayce and my good friend here is Ezreal. We're actually new students here as well-" I nod in acknowledgement.

"Actually, although I am a new student here but I am familiar with this school and I am also familiar with this town." I said to them. They acted so surprise and shocked like it was a big deal.

Ezreal and Jayce then sat near the entrance which was convinnient because I don't really want to talk to anyone right now...

Not when I saw them with some other guys.

I came back to be with them again. To catch up like old times but I guess they don't really know me anymore.

- Time Skip - Lunch break -

Class was dismissed and everyone but me left the classroom, "Mr. L/N" I heard my name called by professor Janna, "You know.. even though we haven't met I knew who you were and I know who your master was." she said it like it was a big deal and then I just stared at her until she continued,

"I know you were holding back from the machine and I don't know why you were doing that but please you shouldn't hold back. It's okay to show how powerful you are. You should think of how your master would react if you kept limiting yourself." she said with a hint of disgusts.

I just left the classroom without saying anything and just walk to the cafeteria because I'm hungry!

I arrived there and it was full of people already eating and lined up to get food,

"Oh hello there."

A woman's voice said from behind.

It was Ahri.

"Oh.. ahh hello, Ahri-" I stuttered a little bit before I coughed and continued, "Long time no see. Do you still remember me?" I asked her and she was confused like she didn't understand my question.

"Should I?" she asked with a sassy tone and then she walks towards me until our face was almost touching, "Maybe we should find a more suitable place to do.. more?" I felt something off with this interaction like it wasn't really her,

"Nice try but Ahri ain't like that." as the face of the imposter falls out it was a woman with blue hair, "Well, at least you're not like one of those perverts. My name is Neeko." she reached out for a handshake but I just ignored her and walk pass her.

Many people were expecting me to fall for that trick apparently.

- After getting food at the cafeteria -

I sat down on a vacant table but before that happens I am confronted by.. Oh god-

"Oh would you look at that it's the guy who stopped your attack, Darius." The brown haired spikey guy said as he swings his.. daggers? axes? I don't really know what those are called.

"Draven, I didn't come here to make fights. We should avoid fighting as IT IS the first day of school after all but ah-" before he finishes his sentence, I was suddenly attacked by someone with a scythe, good thing my body moves on it's own.

"If you won't fight him then I shall do the honors for my lady, Akali." he looks to Akali and she just blushed shy- Well, that's annoying.

He kept on swinging his scythe and I can feel that he's not holding back. And then I saw all four girls gasping and asking for some people to stop Kayn from attacking, my body was dodging on it's own and I was just analyzing how to counter attack.

"Kayn, stop joking around and HIT HIM!" Darius shouted angril and Draven was a bit annoyed that he can't hit me.

I just smirked and then stopped the scythe with one finger, "What?!" he gasped in shock and I just pushed his scythe making him fall down to the ground, "How did you do that?!" I recognized the voice and it was Ezreal and Jayce.

"That was awesome!" Ezreal shouted in joy and Jayce just laughs with him.

Kayn was getting angry but then someone blocked him as he was about to attack, "Stop it!" it was Ahri.

"Darius, you should know by now that bullying another student is bad and should not be condoned under any circumstances." she said angrily at him and I just sighed in relief as it was finally put to a st-

"Not yet!" Darius summons his axe and swings at me in full force. I was surprised but I did dodge it.

I jumped far back to get some distance on them and I just observed them as their eyes are starting to turn into rage.

"Dariu-" before she can call out his name. She was held back by Evelynn who looked at me with.. worry?

I guess I pissed off the whole party.

"You know, I was starting to realize that you weren't just lucky. You were actually skilled in combat." Darius said in a serious tone and I just stared at him like I don't care.

"Evelynn, stop holding me back. We need to stop them!" Ahri exclaims in worry and anger but Akali and Kai Sa didn't really want to do that just because.. actually, I don't know why.

"You know what? I think we should make it official. Us vs him ey?" Draven asked in confidence as Darius smirks, "Well, new guy? Are you up for the challenge or will be dodging us on that too, like a coward?" he was taunting me.

"Me, Draven and Kayn against you in a Mort-" oops wrong tournament

《《《 Rewind

"Me, Draven and Kayn against you in my arena today at 5PM." He wasn't really asking, he was serious.

"You know the funny thing is..." I chuckled from that and then I continued, "I know you're playing me but alright, I'll take all of you on." I confidently said to them and they were surprised.

"You'll regret this, L/N."

And from there they left with the girls.

For some reason, that really pisses me off!

To be continued...

05/16/24 - Updated