Chapter 5: Goku's Arrival

Third POV

"Hey, Trunks, do you think this legendary Super Saiyan actually exists? It all seems pretty far-fetched to me." Krillin said as he, Trunks, and Gohan flew. "I agree with you Krillin, but my Dad doesn't, that's the problem." Trunks answered. "What about Galaxia?" Gohan asked. Trunks was silent for a minute as he remembered the looks Galaxia gave Paragus whenever he looked or spoke to her. "I don't think Galaxia believes Paragus either. But I think she might know something that we don't, so she's following along with him." Trunks said.

They stopped flying and looked around at a ruined city. "No matter how you slice it, this planet is pretty barren." Krillin said.

"Those cities we thought we saw from space are nothing but ruins." Trunks stated.

"Yeah, I wonder why that Paragus guy would build his city in a run-down place like this." Gohan said.

Then Kirllin spotted what looked to be a construction site. "What's that over there?" He asked. "It looks like they're pumping some sort of energy from underground." Trunks said. "Why would they need to do that?" Gohan asked.

"Wait, I got it!" Krillin exclaimed. "They sent it to the palace, it's the only place I saw growing plants."

A strange old-looking alien dropped a metal bar and started coughing; by the looks of it, he was not healthy.

"Oh no, Grandpa!" A younger version of the alien said. "I'm ok" The old alien said, struggling to get up.

Gohan, Krillin, and Trunks landed near them and the small alien noticed them. The alien child began to shake in fear as he held out his arms to protect his grandfather.

"I'm sorry, sorry, we're not goofing off Grandpa's not feeling well." The small child said.

"It's okay, we're not your bosses or anything like that." Gohan said.

"Oh." The small alien said.

"It seems kind of pointless to try to build anything on such a ruined planet." Gohan said.

"It is pointless, we were brought here after the Super Saiyan destroyed everything on our home planet. *grunts* We work all day and they hardly feed us, those Saiyans are heartless." *grunts* The alien child explained.

As the small alien child was trying to pick up the heavy metal, a soldier slid down and kicked the child.

"Get back to work, stop fooling around!!!" The soldier said.

"Shomo!" *coughs* The elderly alien exclaimed as he ran to the little alien known as Shomo. Then the elderly alien kneels on one knee as he holds Shomo in his arms.

"Shomo's not to blame, it's my fault." The elderly alien said.

"Oh, you want some too?" The soldier said as he was about to kick the elderly alien. Then, at top speed, Gohan flies and punches the soldier right in the face and soon, the soldier's helmet is broken into pieces as he falls to the ground.

"STOP THAT, YOU HAVE NO RIGHT TO TREAT THEM LIKE THAT!!!" Gohan shouted.

Just then, the soldier grabbed a whistle out of his pocket, and as he started to blow it, he got the attention of all of his men, And just then many soldiers were all surrounding Gohan, and they all got into a fighting position. Gohan was then looking around being on his guard, and the soldier with the broken helmet began to chuckle. But then Krillin walks up to the soldier, gaining the soldier's attention.

"Huh?" The soldier said.

"Hey, if I were you guys, I wouldn't even think about messing with us." Krillin advised, and then he threw a punch. "Hmm" *throws a punch* "HAHH!!!"