Chapter 2: Paragus Arrives

At the Meadow

"Oooooooooooh I just wanna beeeeeeee your puppyyyyyyyyy!" Krillin was singing karaoke and by the sound of it, the group was speechless.

"He's fantastic!" Mrs. Briefs said. "I guess that's one way to put it." Dr. Briefs stated.

"How could anyone possibly think this is good?" Trunks asked in disbelief. "Well, even though he sings like a hyena, I'd take this over Roshi's "dance" any time." Galaxia stated, trying to stay positive, although she was covering her ears at the singing.

Master Roshi seemed to be enjoying it, since he was blurting out stuff like, "Yeah sing it!" and "Puppy songs!" Oolong, on the other hand, looked troubled at Krillin's screeching while Gohan looked perplexed.

Baby Trunks was clapping his hands in Balma's arms while Balma was trying her best to stay happy at Krillin's screeching.

Meanwhile, Galaxia decides she's had enough of Krillin's terrible singing and gets up from her spot.

"You know what? I'm gonna go find Vegeta and see what he's doing." She simply says and walks to the tree a yard away.

When she looks behind the tree, she spots a certain saiyan prince sitting down with his hands balled into fists. "I can't stand it any longer!" Vegeta growled.

"You're telling me Vegeta ." Galaxia annoyingly said as she sat down next to him.

Then suddenly, Krillin's singing was interrupted by a massive spaceship that was landing no more than 25 yards away from them. But he didn't stop there, right after the ship touched the ground, he went back to his singing.

Everyone else was a little suspicious at the fact that the spaceship landed right where they were. Galaxia got up and summoned her transformation item: The Sapphire Crystal, and changed into her sailor form in case whoever came out of the spaceship was an enemy.

As they all were looking at the spaceship, the doors slowly opened and guards came from the spaceship and ran over towards where Vegeta and Galaxia were. They all bowed to Vegeta and Galaxia as one of the guards addressed them as "Sire," and "Milady." Vegeta gets up. "What is the meaning of this?" He demanded.

Galaxia looked confused at this whole scene.

"Milady?" She thought. But before she could dwell on it, a very tall man with small cross-shaped scars on his right leg and left arm, and even one on his right eye, walked up to them and bowed as well. "At long last, we found you, Prince Vegeta, Lady Galaxia."

Vegeta let out a small smile while Galaxia glared at the stranger.

"You're a Saiyan, aren't you?" Vegeta said. "Yes, I am Paragus." Said the man as he looked up at Vegeta and Galaxia.

"OOOOOOOOOOOO weeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!" Those were the last words Krillin sang when he noticed that everyone else went to investigate what was happening near Vegeta and Galaxia.

Goku & Chichi

A man was holding a paper with Gohan's picture on it. It stated who he was, what he looked like, etc.

"We have always hoped our son Gohan would be a great scholar and we have done our best to provide our son with a stable home environment filled with positive reinforcement and healthy learning." Chichi began to get breathless.

Goku seemed to be very uncomfortable in his suit. He was moving his tie around but was interrupted by a familiar voice. "Goku, Goku, can you hear me!" King Kai asked.

"Oh, it's King Kai. Hey, King Kai, how's it going?" Goku asked. "Goku, I need to see you immediately, do not delay, it's an emergency. King Kai said sternly. "No way, I can't leave right now, I'm stuck in a very important interview with Chichi. Pulse if I don't answer the question the way she told me to, Chichi said she won't let me eat dinner or dessert tonight." Goku said while glaring at Chichi.

King Kai got annoyed and exploded. "I'LL COOK YOU A HAMBURGER, JUST GET OVER HERE!" Goku winced at King Kai's tone. "Look the earth is in trouble, something terrible is about to happen and the whole galaxy could be destroyed." King Kai explained softly. "That's terrible!" Goku exclaimed.

"Terribly excited to send Gohan to your school that is." Chichi excused. "Yes, and Mr. Goku, what are your hobbies?" The man asked. Chichi's voice sounded worried and leaned into Goku. "Goku." She was hoping Goku would get the question right. "Right, let me see, um my hobbies are reading and uh sorry." Goku got up from his chair. Goku, what?" Chichi asked. "Chichi, I know this is really important to you, but I have to go, something urgent has come up."

Goku placed his index finger and middle finger on his forehead and used his instant transmission. He was gone and by the looks of it, Chichi was not pleased. The man and woman had their mouths open in shock.

"Ma'am, is your husband a magician?" The man asked. Chichi looks at them sternly. "READING AND SPORTS ARE HIS TWO FAVORITE HOBBIES!" She blurted out, then groaned.

King Kai's Planet

King Kai was waiting for Goku on his tiny planet. He was sitting at a little table, had his chin on the top of the table and sighed. All of a sudden, Goku appeared on top of the table where King Kai was sitting. King Kai screamed and then began to settle down. "Goku, well that was quick." he commented and noticed Goku in his suit. "Why are you dressed in that suit?" He asked. Goku giggled. "Wait a sec." Goku then jumped out of his suit and was now in his orange and navy blue gi. "Ah, now that's better, it's so good to be back in my regular clothes again." Goku said. "Alright, now it's time to get down to Business." King Kai said, getting straight to the point. "Yes, of course." Goku makes a silly face. "But can we eat first please?"