The Beginning of Florida

Brianna's pov:

I have thought a lot about everything lately, jc and I have been texting daily but I haven't hung out with him I know I was supposed to go over to his house but Andrea needed help with something so I stayed with her. I don't know what's going to happen with jc and I though I'm not sure if I want to be with him, how do I know if he wants to be with me, or if he cares at all for me? I thought he did but after that talk with Connor I don't know what to think anymore. So I decided to stay a little distant from him and see how that goes...

Anyways Playlist was coming up and everyone is excited I know I'm not a youtuber but Jenn got some pass to go and go back stage with her and just be with her and the other you tubers. I am actually really nervous I am a big YouTube fan and kind of a fan girl. This year playlist is in Florida so now everyone from la has to fly to Florida which I'm excited cause I've never been there and have always wanted to go. We are flying there tomorrow morning and should arrive tomorrow afternoon ish or evening.

"ANDREA AND BRI!" -Jenn

She yelled really loud so I got up from my bed and went to her room so did Andrea

"What?" -Bri

"I don't know what to pack and we're leaving in like 8 hours" -Jenn

"Haha I haven't even started packing" -Andrea

"Neither have I!" -Bri

"I don't even know what I'm wearing for my meet and greets or the Playlist after party" -Andrea

"Playlist after party?" -Bri

"Yeah omg it's so fun all the youtubers get together and just party!" -Jenn

"Aw lucky's what am I gonna doing while yall party!" -Bri

"What are you talking about your coming to the party!" -Andrea

"I'm not a youtuber I think that might be awk" -Bri

"C'mon don't act like you don't want to go it'll be fun I got your name on the list" -Jenn

"You just can't get to fangirl crazy cause I know you love youtubers and pretty much every single youtuber will be there!" -Andrea

"omg I love you guys I'm so happy I'm going! Don't worry I will watch my self and make sure I don't embarrass myself to much!" -Bri

We continued talking about playlist and who's going to be there, we actually ended up packing and then we gossiped about cute guy youtubers and the drama between certain ones I never know any of this I'm so glad I get to know all the behind the scenes lives of different youtubers!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

*QUACK QUACK QUACK QUACK*

Ugh remind me to change my alarm that damn duck is annoying. I got up went to the bathroom and fixed myself up I didn't put on to much makeup but enough to make me not look like a zombie. I didn't really care what I looked like since we were flying and it was sort of a long flight so I wore my black Nike pro spanx then just a plain teal crop top and my black Birkenstocks with my fuzzy socks! I absolutely love fuzzy socks! We all packed our luggage in Jenns car and headed to the airport, jc had texted me good morning but I didn't reply. When we got to the airport I was kind of in a shock I had no idea kian, Connor, Ricky, and jc were flying with us on the same plane. When they saw us they came and helped us with our luggage. Jc came up to me and hugged me and kissed my cheek, he grabbed my suitcase and carried to where they had been waiting. We all sat down and waited for our plane to arrive. Jc sat next to me and so did Ricky.

"What's up girl I feel like I haven't seen you in forever! I didn't know you were coming!" -Ricky

"I know right, haha I didn't either!" -Bri