29 : Unlucky girl with unlucky fate

Start from the beginning

Mr min : taehyung you know Mr cha sihun .

Taehyung : yeahh the old retire ceo .

Mr min : yeahh you know he has a son name cha eunwoo . He is also a buissness man as you . I had meet him twice in party and meetings . And I know he is the best for my princess . But I will think about it only when my princess say yes .

Suga : dad

Mrs min : are you sure min . And yn say something .

Y/n : if appa has choose something for me then I know it will be the best for me .

Yn said making taehyung's heart clench in pain . He felt a pang in his chest hearing her .

Taehyung ( in mind ) : the fuck is happening at first that Hyunjin and now eunwoo . Ahhh do I have a chance or not . I can't let her go .

Mr min smiled and kiss her forehead . Mrs min smiled looking at them meanwhile taehyung has a blank face his expressions is saying at all . He has made fist . And there was someone who seems to notice this maybe everything .
And that is non other than Suga .

Suga ( in mind ) : is taehyungaa love bebo . Beacuse the way he is behaving making me think like that .

Suga think looking at taehyung . He also remembered what happened few hours ago .

( FLASHBACK OF FEW HOURS AGO )

Taehyung : yn I know you didn't accept me but atleast consider me as your friend I know you were acting strong . And I know this too that you are so strong like your appa . But you know you can share anything with me .

Yn didn't said anything just hug him making him shocked and happy at the same time . He hug her back and caresses her back making her lean on his chest . But there was someone else who is watching this from far .

Suga sees how his sister his bebo look so relaxed in his arm he look at taehyung to see his eyes are closed and he was hugging her like she is the most precious thing in this world .

Suga smiled looking both of them .

( END OF THE FLASHBACK )

AT KIM MANSION

Right Now Everyone is sitting on the dinning table doing there lunch while smilling , talking , and discussing things .

Isuel : so when our hannuel is going to get married .

Mr kim : it's actual I was thinking we should talk to soobin parents .

Jin : yeahh we should .

Liana : where is taes hyung .

Jungkook : why you need suddenly need mr cold .

" What you say "

A voice come from behind making jungkook chocked on his food he look at his behind to see taehyung . He widened his eyes.

Jungkook : hehe hyung I was just asking .

Taehyung : huh

Mrs kim : tae you home this early .

Jin : yeah as I know today was your meeting right ?

Taehyung sigh : yeahh it was but .

Jungkook : but but what hyung ?