27 : Red Club

Taehyung : yeahh they all gone leaving both of us  alone here . Totally alone just you and me .

Y/n : why I mean where they had gone

Taehyung : oh yeah they said me to come with you .

Y/n : oh that's okay but by which car we are going .

Taehyung scratch his neck in embrasement .
Y/n sigh

Y/n : don't worry we will go by metro .

Taehyung : whatt

Y/n : why are you shouting

Taehyung : ha I mean

Y/n : wait don't tell me you had never travel by metro .

Taehyung nodded

Y/n : oh god really huh then let's go with metro today you will experience a new thing .

AFTER SOME TIME

Taehyung : why it's so crowdy

Y/n : tsk seriously mr kim ofcourse it will be crowdy as it's a public place .

Taehyung : sorry I have never been here .

Y/n : you wish here till I will get our tokens okay .

Taehyung : wait

Y/n : yeahh

Taehyung : take this money

He said while giving money to her

Y/n : *scoffed* tsk you give me enough salary .

She said and leave from there . After some time when she came there she saw a beautiful view infront of her . Like she got lost in that view .

Taehyung was talking to a small girl age like Liana

Taehyung was talking to a small girl age like Liana . Y/n was looking both at them with a soft smile . She walk towards them taehyung who was on his knees infront of the girl look at yn .

Y/n : who is she ?

Taehyung : I don't know but her mother is also buying token so she was standing here .

Y/n : ohh hello i am min yn who are you .

Girl : my name is jiya

Y/n : wow what a preety name .

Jiya nodded With a cute smile but her smile got wider when her mother come towards her .

J/m : oh jiya let's go

Jiya : one min eomma .

Jiya walk towards taehyung and said something in his ear which make him shy and smile . He nodded at her while jiya leave from there while winking at taehyung .

Y/n : what was she saying

Taehyung : that I am so handsome .

Yn shake her head start walking ahead of him while taehyung is also walking slowly while remembering what jiya said to him .