chapter 28 - Flashback

Scene starts with shubham and kartik break the hug....gathering courage shubham said

Shubham (guilty) - bhaiya I am sorry...bo sab kab hua mujhse mujhe khud nahi pata....naira bhabhi.....matlab naira didi ne mujhse aisi baate kahi ki mai bhool nahi paya , jab drunken tha to wahi sab baate mere kaano mai ghoom rahi thi aur mene kab wo sab keh diya , mera intention nahi tha aapko hurt karne ka but....

Kartik (smile)  - It's ok shubham I know

Shubham - no bhaiya...you don't know , you don't know bhaiya mene in saalo mai har ek din khudko koosa hai aapko bo sab kehne ke liye...jab sabse pehle subah utha to aapko dhoora or phir sirf aapko dhoorne ke liye pata nahi kya kya Kiya but no use....I am sorry bhaiya please

Kartik listen him clearly and smile slightly...

Kartik - koi baat nahi shubham , kabhi kabhi kismat hi hamare saath nahi hoti.... Mai to itne saal Ghar se door just bcoz mujhe laga ki tum nahi chahte ki mai yaha rahoon....in kuch saal mai bohot kuch hua na but kabhi soocha nahi tha ki ab aur bura hona hai

Shubham looks at him and realised what he mean...

Shubham - bhaiya please aise baate mat kejiye ab kuch bura nahi hoga.

Kartik sighed and again smile

Kartik (chuckle) - shubham mere brain mai  tumor hai, It's not good shubham (teary eye) mai mar jauga

Shubham (shout ) - bhaiya please aisa mat bolo...aapko kuch nhi hoga and maybe aisa kuch ho hi na

Kartik - shubham tujhe nahi pata mujhe kaisa lagta hai...sar bhari rehta hai poore time... tiredness, weakness,body pain and nausea sab ek saath....meri tabiyat theek nahi rehti shubham and these all are the symptoms of brain tumor....

Shubham - bhaiya ...par
(He gets out if words)

There was a silence for few minute just then shubham said something....

Shubham ( curious) - bhaiya aapko kisne kaha ki aapko brain tumor hai...

Kartik gets silent for this and starts remembering the past....

Flashback

Kartik and naira fight in college had affected him very much , kartik leave her but the things are continuously roaming in his mind....
He goes to his class and after the lecture he comes out of classroom, his headache becomes unnormal for him, that things are continuously coming in his mind, unable to bear anything his head starts spinning and he falls down hurting his head a little and makes it bleed....

Kartik (holding his head due to pain ) - ahh

Before closing his eyes kartik looked that some students had come to him and asing him what happened and asking him to keep his eyes open but he is loosing conciousness , some teachers also came there but no he is unable to saw more...soon he closed his eyes and faints completely....

After sometime....

Kartik opens his eyes slightly, adjusting with the lights of room and found himself in hospital bed ,with the sound of machine and drip in his hand...looks here and there only to find a student standing beside him with frowns on his forehead talking with doctor....kartik recognise him as the son of one of the professor, gathered courage and said...

Kartik (weakly ) - Siddharth

Siddharth looked at him and asked....

Sid (concerned ) - sir how are you feeling now