chapter 21 - naira questioned kartik

Leap for 1 week....

After one week naira is all set to leave the house next day....
Everything just gping well till now
That day obviously sayesha and naira win the game and sayesha recieve an amzing gift for winning the compition...they celebrate her birthday on that resort with full enjoyment...

In this one week naira feel her all moments with kartik....
Kartik is very happt with these people she guesses....
Kartik never wanna go back to udaipur ,she guessed....
She is right kartik is happy here.....
Leaving him there she decided to go back to udaipur tommorow as she already finished her everything in these days.... She have a meeting today after that she will leave ,she decidded this....

Home....

Kartik leave for his college as he already take so much leave that he didn't dare to take any leave now.... For him that is the main source of income in house and he didn't wanna take any chance with that....

Naira comes to sunahri and inform her that she will leave tomorrow....sunahri don't know how to react with this... Somewhere sunahri is happy tand somewhere she feels sad as she also realized that naira is very nice perosn....
Sunahri wants to know everything about kartik and naira relationship, their misunderstanding and everything but she didn't want kartik to gets affected by her questions so she decided that she will not ask anything to kartik.....

At hotel

Naira is very happy as she finally cleared everything today and the deal is her..... Giving this good news to naitik she in returning to aashram when someone called her from behind...

Person - naira....

Naira turns and looked at the perosn, she recogniz him... She comes forward

Naira (smiling) - vivaan...

They shake their hands...

Vivan - nice to meet you naira....after a long time...

Naira - yaa reallyyy.... How are you

Vivaan - I am good and you

Naira - finee...

Vivaan - tum yaha

Naira - haa wo mai abhi Mumbai mai hi thi kuch kaam se kal bapis jaa rahi hoon

Vivaan - accha

Naira - hmm

Vivaan - naira mujhe pata chala gayu ki death ke baare mai and I was so shocked at that time that I didn't even dare to contact you all for once

Naira (smiling slightly) - I know wo sab bohot shocking tha at that time...

Vivaan (with faint smile) - right...mujhe bohot bura kag raha tha....specially tab jab gayu us din mere saath thi....kaash mene usse chorra nahi hota... Kaash mene usse us din apne saath hi rakha hota...

Naira (shocked) - what !!!
Kya keh rahe ho tum gayu dii us din tumhare saath thi....

Vivaan - haa...

Naira - par gayu dii to us din kartik ke saath thi..

Vivaan - haa wo gayu us din mere saath party mai thi and wo drink kiye thi to mene hi kartik ko kaha tha ki wo gayu ko ghar tak drop kar de...