19. Obsessed with him

Începe de la început

Since childhood my mother has been teaching me attributes of sitting, walking, bending, talking, and behaving like a girl but me being me, I never followed her instructions which has now led me to this situation.

"What were you doing?" He asked from behind.

Giving you a show!

"What if someone else would have walked in?" He asked.

I could feel him just behind me. The heat radiating off his body made the hair of my nape stand up.

"I knew that no one could enter inside the office without your permission, so ...." I gulped down

Why I lied?

I could have simply told him that I was picking up the pen.

"So you thought about giving me a show?"

My eyes widened and my ears turned red when he said that. How could he?

I cleared my throat as my eyes darted around to come up with an excuse.

"So what? We are going to marry soon"

As soon as these words were out of my mouth he wrapped his arm around my waist, whirled me around, and pulled me closer to his chest. The breath caught in my throat and my eyes widened in astonishment.

"Yeah!"

I could see amusement dancing in his eyes. It seems like I have been caught in my own words.

"We will soon be married"

His hand came up and his knuckles softly grazed the side of my cheeks sending shivers down my spine. Goosebumps rose everywhere he touched me.

I wiggled and tried to move away from him. I didn't know that he would react in such a way!

"What happened?"

Suddenly he started leaning forward reducing the gap between our faces.

"Weren't it you who were giving a show to your soon-to-be husband? Huh?" The side of his lips twitched into a playful smile.

"I... I ..."

I tried to push away his hand but his hold was so tight that I couldn't do anything. I could clearly see the bulge in his arms which was the result of him spending hours in the gym and it was practically impossible for me to fight him.

God! What have I gotten myself into?

"You what?" He murmured against my lips

I can't even say that I don't want him to touch me or come this close because I myself said that I was putting on a show for him.

How could I be so stupid?

And why is he behaving this way all of a sudden?

"Now when you were putting on a show then let me have a taste of it"

My eyes widened even more when his face inched forward even more and our breath mingled.

He moved a little bit forward and my eyes squeezed shut in horror. I was waiting for his lips to touch mine but they never did.

When my eyes opened I found him smirking at me. One corner of his lips was curved up and there was amusement dancing in his eyes.

He was playing!

How mean!

I could feel my cheeks turning red and heat flowing out of my ears.

"So she is the one!"

Suddenly we heard a feminine voice that boomed in the office which made him take his step back and maintain a distance between us.

There was standing a girl whose name was I guess Angel. She was looking pissed off as her eyes moved between me and Shravan.

"She is the one with whom you are going to marry, Shravan?" She asked as she stepped inside, her arms folded to her chest as she stopped at us.

"What did you see in her? She neither has class nor a sense of dressing" she scoffed, looking down at me as if she was looking at a very cheap thing.

The way she looked at me and the words she used stung my heart.

"Angel, what are you doing here?" Shravan asked.

"Why? Can't I come here?" She asked him back "Oh! How could I forget that now you stay in this office with your girlfriend and you must need private time with her"

"Angel, we will talk later. For now, I think you should go"

Angel gulped and I could clearly see hate in her eyes which was exclusively for me. It seems like she would kill me with her bare hands if she got a chance.

"Yes, now you will surely ask me to go out because you have got someone else"

Why is she behaving as if she is his ex or something like that?

Or maybe this is true.

"Angel..."

Before Shravan could say anything else we heard a beep which made me look at the clock, indicating that it was lunchtime.

"Aadvika go and have lunch. I would like to talk to her in private"

I just nodded before picking up my wallet and walking out of his office. I could still feel the intense gaze of Angel on my back which wanted to burn me alive.

It is quite clear that this girl is obsessed over Shravan than why isn't he marrying her?

~~~~~

Thoughts about the chapter?

Need followers for next update.

Wattpad ID - dayyyyydreamerrr

Instagram ID - dayyyyydreamerrr

*****

Important -

Angel is the name of the female lead of 'Auctioned to my brother's best friend'. The character of that Angel and this Angel is quite the opposite. As I have written more of that story so whenever I write the name Angel, her character traits come to my head so I am planning to change the name of this Angel.

I hope you will not get confused!

Let me know if you have any problem if I change the name of Angel to Anjali.