"That's wild. You have a beautiful voice, Bey." Shawn said. He tried to kiss me but I didn't let him.

After getting up, I walked over to connect my laptop to the charger. As I plugged it in, I inquired, "Should I upload this video on YouTube?"

Shawn walked over to me. "Yes." He said and tried to kiss me again.

"Stop." I said.

"Stop?" Shawn questioned.

Megan
Megan
Megan

All of a sudden, thoughts of Megan overwhelmed my mind as I reflected on the events that unfolded between us.

"I'm this way because
Of you"

"Beyoncéééé.."

"Why? Doesn't it feel good?"

"Yessss, Beyoncéeee"

"Bey, what's up with you?" Shawn asked and Broke me out of my thoughts.

I squeezed my eyes shut. "Nothing.. come here." I motioned him over to me.

Shawn walked close to me and I kissed him.

I need to distract myself from thinking about Megan. I love her, but the situations me and her has been in are not appropriate. She is young and has a promising future.

I need to concentrate and realize that everything that has occurred has to come to an end before I lose my mind....

"Please fuck me, Shawn." I said while taking off my dress.

"Something isn't right with you.." Shawn said while scanning my body with his eyes.

I observed his print gradually enlarging as he became aroused. "Come on, daddy. Make love to me."

He licked his lips. "Shit...you are so sexy."

He escorted me upstairs to my bedroom and placed me gently on the bed. Undressing himself, I observed closely. As I waited, I indulged in self-pleasure, with thoughts of Megan intensifying my arousal.

The way she vocalizes pleasure and the unique sensations she stirred within me during our time at the park lingered in my mind. I yearn to experience that again, but deep down, I am aware that it is morally wrong and should be avoided.

"I've never seen you this wet Beyoncé." Shawn said while kissing my inner thighs. "Must've been thinking about me and this curve."

No, I've been thinking
about Megan and
her good-

"Yes, daddy. I miss feeling you in me." I said lowly.

As Shawn moved in and out, I gently touched his body. "Go faster..." I moaned.

"Mmmmh okay sexy." Shawn said. He went faster and pushed on my lower stomach.

"Mhmmm like that daddy." I smirked at him. 

.
.
.
.
I wish Megan was doing this.

I wanna feel the inside
of her again.

The way her wet vagina
sounds, just gets me soaked.
.
.
.
.

His hand firmly clasped my throat while his other hand rested on my abdomen. He continued to thrust rhythmically and relentlessly. Gradually, the overwhelming pleasure built within me, causing me to reach the brink of orgasm quicker than ever before. This incredible speed of me cumming was undoubtedly a result of my intense thoughts about Megan.

"Shittttt daddyyyy!!! Yesssss!" I moaned.

"Fuckk!!" Shawn moaned and tried to pull out.

"No! Cum inside of me..." I said and put my legs around his waist.

"What? No." Shawn said and tried to pull out again.

"Come on Daddy." I whined and bit my lip.

Shawn came inside of me. "Mmmmm..." he moaned.

I showered, and Shawn also did, but he used the guest bathroom. I am determined to avoid thinking about Megan by spending more time with Shawn and focusing on mentoring Megan as a teacher.

I don't want to upset her by telling her that our relationship cannot continue, but I have no alternative. She might resent me once I communicate this decision, but eventually, things will be alright.

In addition, I have a strong desire to go and see my mother as she is currently unwell. It would be unbearable for me if anything were to happen to her before seeing her again. Perhaps I can request Solange to come here and we can plan a trip to Louisiana together in order to visit our mother.

"Shawn!" I shouted.

"Yeah?" Shawn said.

"I'm uploading it now!" I said while looking at the partition video once more, to make sure everything was perfect.

This is nerve racking. Hopefully this hits the good side of the internet. "Done!" I said.

"That's finna go viral Bey." Shawn said.

"Hopefully!!" I said, kinda excited.