Grace's POV
Spending this time with the Rutschmans was absolutely wonderful. Adley's parents have treated me like their own daughter. I haven't told Bobby or anyone else that I'm dating Adley. I'm going to Chicago to see the dodgers and the Cubs. There I'm going to tell my brother, my parents and Will that I'm dating Adley. I arrived in O'hare, and my parents were picking me up. " Grace," I heard my mom call out. I saw my mother and father. My parents who are named Robert and Tracy. Bobby was named after our dad. " Grace it is so good to see you honey," Mom said. " You too Mom," I said. " How is Alabama treating you," My dad asked. " it's good I absolutely love it," I said. " how is Gunnar doing," Mom asked. " He is great it was so nice to see him," I said. " I'm so glad you two had each other," Mom said. " Mom, Dad I actually have to tell you something," I said. " What is it, Kiddo," Dad asked. " I have a boyfriend," I said. " Oh my gosh, thats amazing honey," Mom said. " What's his name," Dad asked. " Adley Rutschman, he's on the Orioles with Gunnar," I said. " Oh the catcher," Mom asked. " Yeah," I said. " Well we're very happy for you Kiddo, and we can't wait to meet him," Dad said. " You'll love him," I said. " Wait so were you in Oregon with his family," Mom said. " Yea, Hes from Sherwood Oregon in the Portland area, I went there after the All star," I said. " Oh how wonderful so, you've already met his parents," Mom said. " Yes, they are wonderful they treat me like their own daughter, he has a younger sister, Josie shes sweet," I said. " Well honey we are so happy for you," Mom said. I hugged them both, " Thank you," I said.

Later we got ready to go to Wrigley Field to see the Dodgers and Cubs play. I wore dodger colors, we got to the stadium and I had to field Bobby and Will. I realize that I have to break the news to Will, which it's going to be hard, since Will has been so sweet to me, but my heart belongs to Adley. I spotted my brother first

Bobby's POV
" Hey big bro," I heard my sister say. I turned around and there she was. " Hey Sis, how was Oregon," I asked. " Really great it is so beautiful," Grace said. " Listen Bobby, I actually have something to tell you," she said. " What is it," I asked. " I chose Adley, he asked me to be his girlfriend, and I said yes but I realized it was him all along," She said. " I had a feeling that you were going to chose him, but thank you for making Will happy," I said. " Of course, though it's going to be so hard to tell him," Grace said. " Tell him after the game," I said. " I will," Grace said. I know Will really cared about her, heck I knew he loved her, but I tell that Grace really liked Adley, and that she loved him. Adley is a good guy with a killer style. Gunnar did great playing matchmaker.