Grace's POV
I woke up from resting on Adley's shoulder, but I was resting in his chest. " Hey Sleeping Beauty, we are here," Adley said. I got out of the car and I looked at Adley's childhood home. " Wow its beautiful," I said. " This is where I grew up," Adley said. " It's lovely Adley," I said. Then we went inside, I felt the warmth of it. " Make yourself at home,dear," Carol said with a smile. I looked around at all the things and I saw all of the pictures of Adley. I smiled as I looked at it. It was unreal that I have met Adley's family and now I'm walking through his childhood home. " Hey you," I heard Adley say. " Hi," I said shyly with smile. " what are you smiling about," Adley asked. " Just how unreal it is that I am here right now," I said. Adley back hugged me and I felt at peace.

Adley's POV
I was happy on how she was reacting to it all. The fact that it was unreal to her that she is here makes me happy. The vision of her and I came here for the holidays, a future family, the thought of asking her to be my girlfriend was in process. But just having her in my arms right now in my childhood home was more than enough. " Adley," I heard her say. " Yes, Princess," I said. " Thank you for all this," Grace said. " Of course, you deserve so much, Grace, Meeting you, getting to know you, and spending time with you has been the best thing that has happened to me," I said. " The way Gunnar always talked about you, I had to meet you," I said. " I'm so glad your brother let up too," I said. " Adley all the time I've spent with you, I haven't felt this happy in a long time, and on top of meeting your parents and your sister, I couldn't haven't imagined it any better," Grace said. I think this is the moment that I was waiting for, it's now or never, you can do this,Rutschman.

Grace's POV
" Grace, I know I'm competing with Will Smith for you, but I feel like you and I are meant to be, and I think it's time to ask, if you would be my girlfriend," Adley said. I was shocked of course it's been hard, Adley and Will are both so sweet, Adley is Gunnar's best friend and Will is Bobby's Best friend. I've had a blast with both of them. But there is something I have always felt with Adley. He is treating me like a Queen. He been the sweetest, and all these sweet little things, then I realized it, it was Adley along, Im in love with Adley Rutschman. " Yes Adley I will be your girlfriend," I said. Adley was stunned.

Adley's POV
She chose me, " Wait really," I asked. " Yes, Adley I realized it was you along, I love you, Adley Rutschman," Grace said. I felt tears in my eyes, " I love you too, Grace Miller," I said. she is mine I can't believe it.

Grace's POV
I saw Adley's beautiful blue eyes filled with tears. I wiped his tears, " I can't believe your actually my girlfriend," Adley said. " me neither," I said. " Mom, Dad, Josie, come here," Adley said. Then his parents and Josie came in. " What is it, Adley," Carol asked. " Grace and I are officially dating now," Adley said with arm around me. " oh congratulations, you two," Carol said as she hugs us both. " Welcome to the family, Grace," Randy said. " Yay, a sister finally," Josie said as she hugged me. " I know," I said. Then we had a group hug, " Be good to her, Adley she's a keeper," Carol said. Wow i am officially Adley Rutschman's girlfriend on top of being Bobby Miller's younger sister, and Gunnar Henderson's college best friend.