3 (🔥)

😈‼️Warning smut ahead‼️😈
Also Warning: Praise kink

Grace's POV

I saw the look in Adley's eyes, his eyes were dark blue with Lust. " Grace, I will treat like the queen you are," Adley said. In that moment is when I realize I wanted him, no that I Needed Him. I smashed my lips on his. He pulled me into his lap, and my fingers grips his locks. I felt his lips trail down my jaw to my neck. " mhmm Adley" I whimpered. " Plenty more where that came from, Dollface," Adley said with a smirk. He stopped kissing me, " is this your first time, Princess," Adley asked in a soft tone. All these nicknames he's calling me OML 🥵. I nodded my head, I felt the dominant power that he had on me. " I'll be careful but I'm gonna make you feel really good," Adley said. Adley then took off his shirt, his large frame and build with muscle revealed itself . Of course he had his gold chain with a cross, because of his religious beliefs. Then he approached me and pulled on my Auburn hoodie. " May I take this off," Adley asked. I gave him a nodded, it's so sweet he's a gentleman even in this situation. He took off My Auburn hoodie, leaving my black lace bra, shorts and black lace panties.

Then I decided to take off the rest and Adley took off this rest of his clothes. Adley was now just admiring my whole body. He backed me up on the bed so my back was against the bed. " God, you are so fuckin gorgeous," Adley said. He then started lavishing my body with kisses. " Are you my pretty girl," Adley asked as he go closer to my clit. " Yes, I am your pretty girl," I moaned. "That's right, Princess," Adley said as he position himself to enter me, " This is going to hurt at first, Princess, but it will go away," Adley said. I felt him enter me, I felt the pain since he's so big " Adley it hurts," I said. " I know, Baby, I know, it will go away I promise," Adley said. Soon enough, The pain turned into pleasure. " You can move," I whined. " Are you sure, Baby," Adley asked. I nodded, " If you ever want me stop just tell me," adley said. Then Adley started to move faster. "Oh God, Adley, don't stop," I moaned. " You're so tight, Baby, fuck," Adley groaned. " Faster, don't stop," I moaned. Adley picked up the pace. " just like that I'm getting close,Adley," I said. The more he thrust the close I was to an orgasm. " Adley I'm going to cum," I moaned. " Go ahead Princess," Adley said. I released , " That's it Princess, good girl," Adley said. He pulled out, " Your turn big boy," I said. I took his cock in my hands, Adley threw his head back, " Oh fuck, Princess," Adley said. Then I took him in my mouth, " Oh God, Baby your mouth feels so good," Adley moaned as his fingers ran through my hair. " oh god, Baby I'm going to cum," Adley moaned. Then he released and I swallowed his juice.

We collapse on the bed. " You did so good, Baby," Adley said. He kissed my forehead, then my cheeks then my jaw, and finally ending with a sweet kiss. " You are so beautiful, Grace, I'm so glad Gunnar introduced us," Adley said. I looked into Adley's beautiful blue eyes, " I'm glad he did too, Adley," I said. Adley pulled the covers over us and pulled to his chest. I played with his chain, "We should get some sleep," I said. " Ok, Sweet dreams, Princess," Adley said as he kissed my forehead and then kissed my lips. Then we both drifted off to sleep.

They we have it folks the first smut of the book, but it may not be the only smut 😈