Grace's POV
Today is last game of the series between the orioles and the dodgers. Of course like planned yesterday I would wear Will's Jersey today. and it was so cute how happy he was when I told I was going to wear his jersey. Will seems like a sweetheart so I'm happy to make his day. I put on my outfit for today, with Will's Jersey. I'm doing this for Will, and went to Camden yards for Game 3, I arrived there and went to find me. I found him and went to him. " Hey Fresh Prince," I said with a smile. He turned and smiled at me. He had the cutest smile, there's an inside joke in the dodgers community where people talk about how rare it is to see Will smile. " Hi, Grace, you look amazing," Will said smiling.

Will's POV
She looks so cute in my jersey, wow this really made my day. " Thank you, Will," She said. Then James came over, " Hey, your wearing a dodger jersey nice," James said. " Yea I asked Will if I could," Grace said. " Well you look great," James said. " Thanks James," Grace said. " You're welcome, well Ill leave you guys be," James said the goes out on the field. " He's nice," Grace said. " Yea he is, good guy," I said. " he's like Gunnar but with brown hair," Grace said. I laughed, I love being around her. " I'm go say hi to Gunnar and Adley, Alright," Grace said. " Okay sounds good," I said.

Grace's POV
" Hey boys," I said as I walked up to Gunnar and Adley. " Oh hey you went with the dodgers today," Gunnar said. " Yea i did," I said. " Your wearing Will Smith's Jersey," Adley said. " Yea, I asked if I could, he's Bobby's best friend after all," I said. " That's nice of you Gracie," Gunnar said. "thanks Gunnar," I said at him. " Good luck today, Boys," I said as I hugged them both. "Thanks Gracie," Gunnar said. " Thank you, Beautiful," Adley said. Then I went to sit near the dodgers dugout. I saw Will and smiled at him. He smiled big, He was so cute.

Will's POV
God im so happy that is happening, " You really like her huh," I heard James said. I turned to him, " Yea I do, She's amazing, dude," I said. " She seems like it, I'm happy for you, Will, you got my support," James said. " Thanks, Outty, I appreciate it," I said giving him a hug. " No Problem Dude," James said. Man I'm glad I have someone supporting on the team like James.
If you are about about Bobby, Well let's just say he been giving me the cold shoulder. The game went on and we won finally.

Grace's POV
I went to the dodgers dugout, and Will was with James. I'm glad Will has James as a friend. " Great job you guys," I said. " Thanks Grace," They said. " So where are y'all off to next," I asked. " Arlington," They said. " Oh ok, well I had a blast coming to these games," I said. " Thanks for calling out to see us," Will said. " Are you going back to Alabama," James asked. " I think so," I said. " Well it was nice meeting Grace," James said. " You too, James, hopefully see you soon in LA," I said. " Yeah, of course," James said. Then James left and it was just Will and I. " I'm gonna miss you, Grace," Will said. " I'll come visit you in LA, Ok," I said. " Ok and we'll keep in touch," Will said. " Absolutely," I said. " Well see you later, Will," I said as I kissed his cheek. " see you later," Will said.

Will's POV
God I'm crazy for her

Grace's POV
I went to Gunnar and Adley and hugged them. " My boys, I'm gonna miss you," I said. " We are going to miss you too, Gracie," Gunnar said. " Yes we are," Adley said. " How about the three of us hang out," I said. " Right now," they said. " Yea after you guys change," I said. " Sounds good to us," Adley said. " Alright go change I wait outside," I said. they went to change, before leaving I was stopped by my brother.  " What do you want, Bobby," I said. " I wanted to say how happy I was to have you here and that I'm sorry that I acted the way I did," Bobby said. " Bobby, I'm always happy to support you know that, but you need to chill on the protectiveness," I said. " I know, I know and I need to work on that," Bobby said. I hugged Bobby, and he hugged me. No matter how angry I get at him, I'll always love my brother. " You are free to date whoever you want, you can date Adley, Will or else you chose," Bobby said. " If you do date Will tho , don't hurt him please , Grace," Bobby said. " I would never think to do so," I said. " Good," I said. " I have to go, Adley and Gunnar are waiting for me," I said. " Alright, sister have fun," Bobby said. I'm glad we had that talk.