9(🔥)

‼️Warning smut chapter ‼️
Grace's POV

I pulled Will into my room, with a smirk face. I locked my door and I pinned Will against the Wall. I saw that Will was very flustered, and I starting kiss him. I felt him kiss me back as he held my waist. I started to kiss down to his jaw then his neck. I heard him groan, and I smiled against his skin. Then I stopped and I pushed Will towards the Bed. We took each other's clothes off. " is this your first time, Will," I asked. Will shook his head, " Just making sure," I said. " This isn't mine either," I said. " Be gentle though," Will said. " Of course, Will," I said. " Im simply going to make love to you while rewarding you," I said. I climbed on top of Will and started lavishing his body with kisses.

Will's POV
I felt her kiss my body, it felt so good. She looked so beautiful doing it too. I felt groans escape my lips. I felt her go lower and she was now at the lower part. I felt her put my cock in her mouth. I moan a little and I felt her swirl her tongue around me. " Oh Fuck," I moaned as my back arched. She continued to do it. " Your mouth feels so good," I moaned. Then I felt that I was going to release. which I did all in her mouth. She smiled at me and kissed my forehead.  " You did so good," Grace said. " What about you, Sweetie, I want to pleasure you too," I said. " You can if you really want to," she said.

Grace's POV
He flipped us over to where he was on top. " You deserve this, just as much as I do, Beautiful," Will said as he kissed my neck. I tilted my neck to give him more access. " mhmm, Will your lips feels so good," I moaned. He smiled against my skin and went down my body and treated it like treasure. " You are truly the most beautiful woman I've ever laid my eyes on, Grace," Will said. I felt my heart pounding as he told me that. Then he went down to my core, and teased it a little. " Will, don't tease," I moaned. He kissed and licked my clit. " Oh god yes, Will," I moaned as I threw my head back. He kept doing it till I myself close. " Will I'm close," I moaned. " Cum for me, sweetheart," Will said. then I came all over his mouth. Then he put a condom on and positioned himself at my entrance. " You ready, Sweetheart," Will asked. I nodded as Will entered me. I yelped due to Will's Size, he wasn't as big as Adley but he was still big. " You can move," I said. " Are you sure," Will asked. I nodded, then I felt Will slowly thrusting. " You can go faster Will," I said. Then he started thrusting even faster. " oh shit, Will you're so big," I moaned. He kept going but picked up the speed a little bit. " Oh fuck, Will just like that," I moaned. He continued " Will im gonna cum," I moaned. " Me too, Sweetheart," He moaned. Then we both came together, and we collapsed on the bed covered in sweat.

Will pulled me closer to me and wrapped his arm around me. " you did so good, Will," I said. " You did too, Beautiful," Will said as he kissed my forehead. " Thank you for this," Will said. " Of course Will you deserved it," I said with a smile. Will rest his head on my chest and stroked his hair and before we know it we fall asleep in each others arms.