Flurry of the Skies keep falling down..

Chapter: 29 Arc: 3 

  Spirits awoken from their never ending torment within the bowels of the soul wells, Hijìn watched on in some sense amazement, but also some sense internalized hatred and concern. Their mixing of their temporal bodies stretched and morphed into figures long lost to time they screamed out from their bodies broken, very bundle of energy swelling in the sky that storm clouds began trailing across the horizons over to the epicenter of the blast. Such mass being produced caused actual rain to fall, but not just any time of rain, the mere pouring of liquid agony. Pain coursed from the spirits who's bodies desperately fled further and further up into the skies allowed their remaining energy course back down into the planets atmosphere as energy, energy that in turn got infused into the very air and carried back down on the inhabitants below. Wind currents disturbed everything began to get pulled in its wake, trees ripped from their roots from how fast the wind currents shifted began to spin around as mere toothpicks from the sheer scale of damage caused. Hair flowing in all directions you mere sit there a safe distance above it all watching with the best true sight you can muster to the havoc that transpires from the end of another well of spirits. Faded jumbled memories of the desert poking at your consciousness as from what you recall..the world never seemed so Dead. 

Hand gripped on a side rail, Rimi turning all around felt the wind change a bit, not being able to tell what's going on as for some reason rain clouds flew right by them leaving heavy amounts of moisture on them before fading on by. They coughed a few times on their bandaged left wrist leaving some black stains on the white fabric, rubbing it off on their mechanical thigh would exhale catching said breath after water vapor took over the inside of the ship. The ship in itself was similar to a helicraft, being open on both sides for easy escape and entry, but with decent sized thrusters to propel them at high speeds in case of an emergency.  Landing gear folded in itself behind a folding sheet, the ship was sleek yet durable, being quite capable of withstanding a mighty amount of a beating before going down. Except, one thing that did catch Rimi's attention apart from the slight jumbling of the ships navigation, unbeknownst to them the spirit energy flowing in the atmosphere, was Hijìn's behavior. 

Hijìn compared to how he behaved when they first met him seemed more cockier more snarky to having a more playful attitude, maybe they misremembered his behavior? No. He simply..would sit there at the edge of his seat and stare off into the unknown, like if his eternal black eyes from the parasite within him saw something they could not. Dirty blonde strands of hair gently flowing by in the wind, Rimi pulled out their bookbag from behind them and began poking around inside for anything at hand. Be it stencils, flares, spare parts in case of repairs, small tools, and even some freeze dried preserved food were all in there, but this wasn't some walk in the park any longer. As they pulled a flask from their bag and drank some electrolyte filled nutrient dense water, they couldn't help the emptying feeling that this could go south. Small holographic notepad appearing right by their right eye Rimi while lost in thought would write to self: "Going out of city for the first time in ages. Feels like forever since I've last been out on these exhibitions..sucks too because Ani was being all suspicious with his wording of where we are going? Really wish he could just be more upfront with me, he knows my in's and out's like if I were an open book and..yet he doesn't empathize. And with this parasite filled guy it isn't any better..shit I don't even think he slept last night he just allowed Ani to put the collar on him and sent him off the moment dawn came. P.S If Ani sees this and someone says I'm dead I swear to sterne oben I will smite you all down." Submit Doc. Yes. Initializing. Done. 

Bag thrown over their shoulder, Rimi crossed their legs planting both hands on their mechanical knee caps would simply try to gaze out to this world of grey, reds, and monotone purples, but to no avail gaining any sympathetic feeling from it solely glancing at Hijìn hoping for something interesting to come from it. Unlike the bored filled Rimi, Hijìn was in a completely different mental state entirely. The wells destruction, the words said to him, Kÿr, everything felt like a jumbled mess and he simply couldn't put it together. As in his own mental scape where Xèhtrï primarily resides, Hijìn would exhale sharply before aggressively kicking at the very ground his mind holds him upon. Xèhtrï catching wind of this slinked down from all angles down onto the same level saying in some confrontational tone of voice, "HEY! Jackass what do you think you're doing?! Stop kicking the ground man someone important needs their beauty rest!" Only for Hijìn to do it again, and again, and again, his leg slightly trembling from how hard he was doing it as droplets of sweat ran down his face he remained not making a sound with his wavy long hair covering his eyes. Xèhtrï snarling underneath their own breath would take a few steps forward, their clawed feet clicking as they got closer made its way right up to Hijìn who would kick one last time, planting said foot down who at this point was a bruised and bloody mess not allowing him to stand so firm, his breath labored as he knew the parasite was right by him.