Thirteen ♡

"Min Yoongi," the voice snapped him out of his trance. He was at the diary with Seokjin and Jungkook. The three of them had been assigned to buy snacks for their upcoming movie night. It was a tradition they had when they were given the evening off. Jimin and Hoseok were out buying alcohol and Namjoon and Taehyung were busy setting up the dorm living room to accommodate all of them comfortably, seeing as they usually fell asleep there as well.

His brain immediately screamed out that the person speaking was an ARMY, a fan of his that had noticed him in the store, but his heart begged to differ. Her voice was so familiar in a strange overwhelming way. One he knew well but hadn't heard in a long time.

Swallowing the lump in his throat, Yoongi turned to face the woman. She had long dark hair and was wearing a plain hoodie and ripped jeans, much like his own attire. When their eyes met his entire world stopped. She laughed softly at his expression, the sound making the rapper's heart leap out of his chest. "You're a hard man to find, you know? Being famous means it's very hard for me to get to you."

Yoongi wasn't listening. He just stepped forward and closed the distance between them. He held her tightly in his arms, relishing in the forgotten feeling. It was perfect. She was perfect. Slowly he pulled back, holding her face between his palms. "I missed you," he whispered into the small space between them. "So much."

"I missed you too, my knight."

Just as Yoongi was about to kiss her, someone tugged roughly at his sleeve. He glared over his shoulder at Jungkook. "Hyung, we're in public," he hissed, emotions swirling in his eyes. The one Yoongi could pick out the easiest was confusion. 'Right,' he reminded himself, 'the members have never met her.'

She giggled, detaching herself from him. "You're 24 now, right?" she asked. Yoongi nodded. "I'm 26. I guess you can call me 'noona' now," she smirked.

The rapper just scoffed. "Yeah, sure," he grumbled sarcastically, before hesitating. "Have... Do you know where...?"

She understood before he had even finished. "Car accident. 2001. No idea where he is now."

Yoongi's shoulders fell at the response. "Oh..."

"Hey, what's going on here," Seokjin asked as he sidled up, eying how close Yoongi was standing to the unknown woman.

Jungkook immediately stepped backwards, pointing accusingly at his rapper hyung. "Yoongi-hyung was going to kiss her in the dairy!"

The oldest blinked. "Here? Oh wow, Yoon. That's... We're in public, you do know that right? I mean..." He abandoned his original sentence, Yoongi's lips pressed together as a light blush dusted his cheeks. Seokjin rounded on the woman. "It's a pleasure to meet you, uh..." he trailed off, waiting for her name.

"Kim Ryuwon," she provided with a smile.

"Ah, it's a pleasure to meet you, Ryuwon-ah. I'm Kim Seokjin." He bowed politely.

Ryuwon did the same, giggling softly. "I know that. You are all very famous."

"Is she the one you said you were in love with, hyung?" The innocent question burst past Jungkook's lips before he could stop it. Yoongi's eyes widened, softly spluttering in response.

Ryuwon, on the other hand, laughed. She laughed, elbowing the rapper. "Aww," she teased, "you told rhem about me? That's so cute!" She reached up, pinching his cheek as her eyes sparkled like diamonds. Yoongi was entranced. She truly was royalty. "I love you too, baby."

Yoongi made a choked sound. "Can we please go somewhere else? Anywhere else? The company is close to here. We could go to my office? I just, ugh, want to kiss you so badly."

Ryuwon huffed, "he would give me flowers or something first. You're just going to go straight into being horny? No courting or anything? Is this how you treat a lady?" She was teasing but before she had even finished, Yoongi had turned to survey the shop.

He made a beeline towards the small stand of overpriced and low quality flowers by the entrance to the dairy. He spent a second looking at them before he picked up the biggest bouquet there and took it to the counter. After paying, he returned to Ryuwon's side and held out the flowers. "Please make out with me," he said sincerely, as if it was a romantic line.

She snorted, taking the bouquet in her hands. Despite being from a dairy, they were beautiful, she had to admit. He had chosen the best flowers for her. Her cheeks flushed, but she tried to ignore it, rolling her eyes overdramatically as if she didn't really care. "You're so stupid. Why do I love you again?"

Yoongi just shrugged nonchalantly, "no clue."

"Okay," Seokjin cut in, eyes darting around the shop. "We really need to leave before we get seen. Or, more accurately, Ryuwon gets seen with a huge bouquet from Suga of BTS."

Jungkook hummed in agreement. "Why don't you join our movie night, Ryuwon-noona?" he asked. "If you're Yoongi's girlfriend, I'm sure everyone would love to meet you."

With the way her eyes lit up, Yoongi couldn't even be mad about not being able to make out in his office. "Yeah sure! I'd love to meet all Yoongo's friends!"

The rapper froze for a second. As the four left the store, he grumbled, "there is no way in hell you're calling me 'Yoongo'."

"Yoongo-Boongo~" she teased.