Average Morning

A loud sigh could be heard from a male who was once lying peacefully in his bed until a loud blaring sound of his phone's alarm clock started to yell into the room.

Shifting his whole body to face where his phone was on the bedside table, tired (E/c) hues glared at it in annoyance.

Lifting an arm, the male brought his hand down and turned the alarm off.

"Fucking hell," he muttered as he sat up in his bed, slouching his figure over which caused strands of (H/c) to cover his face.

His arms sat limply on his legs as he debated if he should get up or not.

With a heavy sigh, blankets were thrown off as the male shifted his body so that he was sitting on the edge of the bed, slipping on a pair of slippers.

"Why do I always have to wake up at 6 in the damn morning again?" The (E/c)-eyed male muttered. "Oh, right. Because I have to wake up a very specific man who doesn't like to wake up on time to take his son to school," he then deadpanned while grabbing a pair of clothes from his closet.

It wasn't much, just simple everyday wear.

"Should I shower now or wait till I get back?" He mumbled to himself.

His eyes shifted over to the bathroom door that was connected to his room and shook his head a bit.

"I'll take a quick shower, I guess."

With a slight shake of his head, the (H/c)-haired male headed off to take a shower before he went off to wake up a certain pair he had as neighbors.

✧˖*°࿐

About fifteen minutes later, the male could be seen standing in front of a front door not long after getting finished.

With a sigh, the male knocked on the door.

A grumble of annoyance was heard inside the apartment that the (H/c)-haired male lived in with several other tenants.

The second the door opened, a man with short black hair and green eyes could be seen glaring tiredly at the person who had decided to interrupt his sleep.

"Good morning, Toji," the (H/c)-haired male greeted.

The man, Toji, grumbled angrily but stepped out of the way so that the other could step inside the apartment.

"You're an asshole, (Y/n)," Toji scowled.

(Y/n) just waved off Toji's annoyance.

"Shush. Just be lucky enough I'm taking time out of my day to wake you and Gumi up," the (H/c)-haired male replied.

Toji rolled his eyes at the other but didn't dare to snap back.

"Go take a shower while I wake up Gumi," (Y/n) ordered as he headed over to a bedroom that held the named sleeping boy inside.

Toji glared at the back of (Y/n)'s head, a heavy frown on his lips but went off to take a shower like he was ordered.

(Y/n) gently knocked on Megumi's bedroom door before quietly turning the door knob so that he could push the door open slightly.

Popping his head in, a small smile appeared on (Y/n)'s lips as he noticed Megumi still sleeping with two plushies that were black and white dogs.

Pushing the door open even more, (Y/n) entered the room and sat down on the edge beside Megumi's sleeping figure.

"Gumi," (Y/n) said quietly as he gently shook Megumi's shoulder.

A soft whine was heard from Megumi's lips as he tried to move away from (Y/n).