Playing Cupid

"Fushiguro!" A familiar voice yelled causing Megumi to stiffen up a bit when he saw Itadori come running up to him with a bright smile on the pink-haired boy's lips.

"Itadori," Megumi muttered as Itadori came to a stop in front of him.

Itadori tilted his head as he noticed that Megumi was writing something in a small dark blue notebook.

"What are you doing?" Itadori asked as he tried to look at what Megumi was writing just for the notebook to be quickly closed.

"Nothing important," Megumi answered as he stuffed his notebook into his book bag which made Itadori curious even more.

Itadori then gave a small pout from the disappointment he felt. "Aww..." He mumbled.

Megumi eyed Itadori in the corner of his eyes before sighing heavily. "Fine... It's about my dad and (Y/n)," the raven-haired boy finally says.

Itadori gave a confused look. "What about them?" He asked.

The green-eyed boy brought out the notebook and placed it back on his desk to open it.

Itadori loomed over Megumi's sitting figure to see what was written inside of it.

"Eh? You're trying to get your dad and (Y/n)-san together?" Itadori questioned, his brows raising a bit in surprise.

Megumi nodded his head. "Dad and I've known (Y/n) since we came across each other in the store. And I see how my dad looks at (Y/n)," he answered.

Itadori blinked, even more confused about what was being said, but he was able to get the gist of it.

"So... That's why you have these ideas written out then?" Itadori questions.

Before Megumi could say something, Itadori grinned widely.

"Then I wanna help out, Fushiguro!" Itadori declared loudly.

Megumi stared at his pink-haired classmate as if he was stupid.

Seeing the look he was being given, Itadori huffed lightly.

"Come on, Fushiguro! How are you going to be just a one-man team when there are two people involved?" Itadori asked.

Megumi scoffed quietly. "I can do it by myself," he replied with a shake of his head.

Itadori dramatically crossed his arms over his chest. "Pleeaaasseee, Fushiguro?" He pleaded with a pouty look, wanting the raven-haired boy to agree with his help.

Megumi frowned at the other boy's persistence in wanting to help him get his father and (Y/n) together.

The raven-haired boy then closed his notebook once more to stuff it into his book bag again.

"Fine," he muttered, making Itadori beam with happiness.

"Alright!" Itadori cheered happily, tossing a closed fist into the air with a wide smile on his lips.

Megumi stuffed his face into his hands, questioning himself on why he had agreed to Itadori's help.

"Do you have an idea or two of how this mission should work?" Itadori curiously asks.

Megumi peeked through his fingers to look at the pink-haired male who stood in front of his sitting figure.

"I do, but I don't think they'll work," Megumi replied.

"Why's that?" Itadori questioned.

"Because they're stupid," Megumi simply answered.

Itadori pulled up a chair to Megumi's desk and sat across from him.

"Then... Let's think up ideas that just might work!" Itadori cheerfully replied.

Megumi said nothing as Itadori started rambling about potential ideas that could get his father and (Y/n) together even if they sounded stupid and weird at the same time.

However, what the duo didn't know is that a specific white-haired teacher was listening to them from the sliding door that was wide open, but was hidden so that the two wouldn't notice him.

Gojo had an amused smile on his lips as he leaned his head quietly against the wall.

"Playing cupid aren't we, Megumi-kun and Yuji-kun? Quite adorable," Gojo muttered to himself, making sure that his two students who were still in the classroom despite it being recess didn't hear him.