Gojo's Plan

"What's this?" Megumi asked as he opened the slip of paper which made Itadori curious and caused him to look at the paper as well.

"Just an address to a place I think both (Y/n) and your father would really like to visit tonight," Gojo explained with a smile being seen on his lips.

Megumi looked over the words for a few moments that were on the slip of paper before nodding his head and pocketing it into his book bag so that he wouldn't lose it throughout the day.

"And address? Ooh! Is it one of those very rare places you can only go to once after so many years?" Itadori asked, his eyes sparkling with curiosity.

Gojo laughed and nodded his head. "Yes, yes it is," he answered.

The slip of paper that Gojo had given to Megumi had an address to a very expensive restaurant that would be extremely hard to reserve and pay for unless you were rich and made the reservations extremely early.

The white-haired male had originally gotten this for himself but decided to give it to (Y/n) and Toji instead so that the duo could take a step forward in their relationship that seemed to be going nowhere as of currently.

"Give this to (Y/n) when you get home, okay? Don't let him open it until he calls me and I head over there to see the expression on his face," Gojo tells Megumi.

Megumi stayed silent for a few moments before nodding his head.

Itadori had a look of amazement on his face as he took in all the words.

Their teacher was helping set up (Y/n) and Megumi's father on a date!

Who knew Gojo was that cool to help the two students out with their plan?

✧˖*°࿐

"What's this, Megumi?" (Y/n) asked as he was handed the slip of paper from Megumi the second that the young boy had noticed him.

School had just ended and the first thing that Megumi did was hand over the slip of paper that had the address on it.

"Gojo-sensei wanted me to give this to you. But told me to tell you to have you call him over first to see your expression when you read the paper," Megumi simply answered.

(Y/n) stared at the piece of folded-up paper in his hands for a few moments before pocketing it.

"I guess I'll open it at my apartment," (Y/n) sighed heavily with a shake of his head.

Megumi just nodded as he looked away, pretending that he didn't know what was on it.

"(L/n)-san!" Itadori yelled, capturing Megumi and (Y/n)'s attention.

(Y/n) and Megumi watched as Itadori came running up to them with a wide smile on his lips.

"Have a nice day! I'll see you two tomorrow, 'kay?" Itadori tells the two before bowing and running off to an elderly man who stands in the distance.

"That must be his grandfather," (Y/n) muttered.

Megumi looked up at his neighbor for a few quiet moments before looking away.

"Is dad home yet?" Megumi asked.

"No, not yet. He should be in the next hour or two, though," (Y/n) answered.

Megumi just hummed and turned away, walking in the direction of the apartment

"You don't want to head to the bakery today?" (Y/n) asked as he followed after the young boy.

"No... Gojo-sensei handed out homework that is due in the morning, and I wanna work on it immediately so that I could have free time after dinner," Megumi explained.

(Y/n) tiredly chuckled. "Good idea," he replied.

Megumi lowered his head as a ghost-like smile appeared on his lips. Now all he had to do was wait for (Y/n) to read the paper in Gojo's presence, and the plan would go into action.

The only thing that Megumi could hope would be that it worked.