The girl's smile fell when she realised that the whole crew, including the angry boy, must be looking for Aang right now. Her thought was immediately affirmed by heavy and quick steps on deck and some shouting. Briefly glancing at the ceiling where the steps came from she grabbed the cell bars tightly. "Aang!"

The said boy stopped shaking the door and peeked through the glass with raised eyebrows. Jasmine shook her head quickly, knowing that she was going to regret her words. After all, he was her only good option to escape. "Go! Now!"

The airbender froze as his eyes widened. Quickly he shook his head. "No, I won't go without you!" His voice was muffled by the door but she could understand him well enough.

The girl tensed and shook the bars she was holding tightly when she saw soldiers turning the corner behind Aang. "Leave!" she shouted and pointed behind him.

Glancing over his shoulder briefly, he tensed as well. "I'll come back for you!" Jasmine nodded and Aang sent a strong wind their way which slammed them into a wall, knocking them out immediately. He looked at her one last time before running away.

The girl sat on the floor again and hugged her knees. Listening to all the shouts and other noises, she just hoped that Aang was able to escape.

She got up with knitted eyebrows when complete silence was the only thing that she could hear. The fight seemed to be over and but not even a second later, the ceiling above Jasmine crashed in. She gasped and managed to step out of the way before a huge mass of ice filled the room halfway. Stepping closer to the wall, she looked at the ice and followed it to the ceiling where a big hole was.

With a smile, Jasmine climbed up the ice and dusted herself off as soon as she stood on deck. The whole front of the ship was covered in ice, a few members of the crew were frozen on the floor and Aang was gone. A sigh of relief left her lips before biting the inside of her cheek. They were in the middle of nowhere, around them nothing but water and icebergs. Guess I have to find another way and time to escape.

"Good news for the Fire Lord. The Fire Nation's greatest threat is just a little kid," the old man from earlier said in an amused tone.

Jasmine watched him carefully. The man had his long grey hair up in a half bun and a long beard. The wrinkles on the side of his eyes and mouth showed her that he must be someone who smiled and laughed a lot.

"That kid, uncle, just did this," the boy snapped and clenched his jaw as he looked at his ship. As soon as he spotted Jasmine, he narrowed his eyes. He had completely forgotten about the Avatar's friend. "You!" He pointed his index finger at her. "You will help me find the Avatar!"

Jasmine knitted her eyebrows and took a small step back. She was taken aback by his statement. As if he really believed she would help him voluntarily. She crossed her arms and raised an eyebrow. "Yeah, sure," she commented and rolled her eyes. Aang had just escaped and she would certainly not be of help to find him.

"You will and I won't underestimate him again." With one last glare at the girl he looked at the huge mass of ice. "Dig out the ship and follow them," he ordered but noticed that his crew was busy freeing the others from the ice. "As soon as you're done with that," he mumbled.

Jasmine tensed when she heard the boy say them. She hadn't been able to recognize any voices earlier as there were too many and because she was in her cell. But considering the boy's statement, there must have been more people than only Aang. "Wait, who is them?" Jasmine took a step forward and eyed the boy.

He only ignored her statement and grabbed her collar pulling her closer. She could feel his hot breath on her face as he glared at her. "Where is he going?" His low and threatening tone sent shivers down her spine.