chapter 3: new changes

Start from the beginning

I switch off the knobs and step out of the shower. The cold air hits my body which causes it to shiver. I reach for the towel and pat myself dry. I hop over to my new walk-in closet. I needed to wear something that covered my shoulder. I picked out some cute Peter Alexander pyjamas. I have always dreamed about owning a pair and now I am living in that fantasy. Boy am I one lucky girl?

I was officially exhausted! I check my phone and check the time stating: 18:45

I was officially exhausted! I check my phone and check the time stating: 18:45. I had a lot of time on my hands. I stretch my sore limbs and lie down in my new king sized bed. I take out my phone and do what every other teenage girl does and that is.. going on social media! It was my second favourite thing to do, I loved watching influencers unbox things. It filled something within my inner child.

Adrien's pov: the previous day

I was filing and sorting some paperwork in my study when all of a sudden a panicked Vincent barges through the door. My eldest brother was never like this. He never showed any emotions and just randomly he pops into my study without knocking? Something must be up. He then says words I wish I could hear over and over again for the first time.

"They found Nat Adrien, they found our sister!" The man was practically gleaming with joy. I have never seen him this happy or even smile since her disappearance. His smile was contagious and I am now a victim.

I have dreamed of having her in the household for ever. After mom took her, I thought we would never see her again. Father wouldn't even let us search for her. That was my lowest I had ever been. I had lost my baby sister. The cutest thing my eyes had laid upon. And she was finally back! My heart burst with joy. I couldn't wait to see her.

Vincent continued "I will be informing the others at dinner, but I thought you should be the first to know" I gave him a thoughtful nod. He then proceeds to say "Mother has died, you will be picking her up tomorrow at 17:00" My heart was now confused. I felt sympathy for my mother's passing but I also felt excitement to be reunited with my little sis.

Nat was my everything, she was everyone's everything. Especially Xander's. He hung out with her more than his own twin. He loved her more than all of us. I personally think that was impossible but it was proved right after her leaving. Xander wouldn't leave his room for 2 months, and when he did he changed. He was cold, distant, arrogant. He changed in ways a person couldn't have changed. He was lifeless. He still is.

Now all he does is have random bimbo's in the house every other day. No matter how many times Vincent commands him to stop he doesn't and it earns him punishments. I hope to see Xander smile for the first time in 9 years. Now that would be a miracle.

time passes

We were now all sat at the dining table. We all made a pact to all eat together for at least one meal per day. This rule helped a lot with our family bonding to which I had always enjoyed. I loved the company of my siblings but now with my baby sister it was going to be even better.