Chp 29: Fight Against Darkbane

Ever since the day Dr Blakk escaped with the darkbanes aid. Its been cleared that Blakk madness cannot be contained and that he started a battle in slugterra. Now its up to the Shane gang to fight back along with others willing to fight. Now we see the Shane gang are on water with their mecha beasts water mod heading to the island.

Eli: The distress call came from this island

Trixie takes a look at the beach with her binocular.

Trixie: The beach seems calm enough. But something doesn't feel right.

Suddenly a ghoul was fired but misses the Shane gang.

YN: Well that answers that.

This reveal Blakks goons are at the beach, firing ghouls with the gatler.

Eli: So much for calm

YN: Let's move!

They charge directly to the beach while evading the ghouls.

Kord: Kinda rough out here.

Eli: Its gonna be rougher once we hit the beach. Blakk forces are dug in deep.

YN: Then saddle up! Once we hit the beach, they still gonna fire us.

Eli: (Nods.) Beast mode!

They turn their mechas into beast mode and continue onward. But as YN mentioned, Blakks goons didn't stop from there as if its D-day. Pronto almost got hit and he fell but manage to dig his way while the rest got behind the rocks.

YN: We're gonna need a better cover if we don't want to get torn up by that thing. Kord give us some cover! We'll draw their fire.

Kord: On it!

YN tosses Del to Kord before he uses his long shot blaster, firing wildvine at one of the other Blakks goons to trap them with the vines while Kord fires Del to create a trench for the Shane gang.

Kord: Unless we take out the pillbox here, we're gonna be buried in this trench permanently.

YN: We're gonna need double barrel to clear that out.