Chp 10: Play Dead!

A week has passed since they found the enigma slug and yet YN was still figuring out what exactly was the enigma slug trying to show him. But for now he decided to leave that aside, for today is their time off from tons of mission they've done. Now we see the Shane gang riding on their mechas to the large mall.

Eli: Wow, now that's a mall

Trixie: (Grin.) First stop, arcade! Got a high score to defend.

Kord: (Grin.) Yeah, you won't be so lucky this time.

YN: Same me a spot for the arcade, gotta buy me some new boots. Maybe a new blaster along the way.

Pronto: Play your silly games, but Pronto is here on a mission.

Kord: (Confused.) Mission?

Pronto: To acquire a new handbag.

YN: (Stern.) Really?

Pronto: What? I Ned more pocket.

YN: Just be sure you clean that one when your done with it or something.

Eli: This was a great idea guys. A little downtime is exactly what we need.

Once they park their mechas, they head inside the mall.

YN: Man, I hope they got some smoothies after we go to the arcade. That's the best part of this mall.

Eli: Really?

Kord: (Smiles.) You're gonna love this Eli, its got everything.

Eli: Everything except people.

They arrive at the center of the mall and realize the entire building is empty.

Eli: Are we early?

Trixie: Maybe its closed?

YN: No way, I've check the schedule before we arrived.

Suddenly they hear groans as it got closer and they turn around to see zombies.

Eli: Well, that would explain it

Eli: Well, that would explain it. Zombies.

YN: Oh, you mean the living dead?

Eli: Pretty much.