Chp 19: Scrap & Junk

Sry for the accident. Miss-press the screen. But enjoy.

3rd POV

2 days since the neurotox fog was stop from spreading further. It was caused by the gatler blaster that shoots rapidly and all neurotox ghouls at once. The gatler weapon is becoming much more dangerous not just against Shane gang, but against Slugterra.

   Dr Blakk may have created a powerful weapon, but now its time for the Shane gang to create one. To do that, they visit to Red Hook to seek his help as well as MN aid.

Eli: Please Red Hook, can you at least look at Kord and MN schematic? I know I can do it, I just need a blaster.

Red: (Slam the table.) I said its impossible! The fusion is only a legend. Its just a wishful fantasy like the universal slug or odorless plumbing.

YN: Its not a fantasy Red. Believe me, we've seen it.

Pronto: (Smiles.) Odorless plumbing!?

Eli: No, the fusion. The unbeatable master had the blaster and the talent to fire two perfectly timed synchronous slugs that merge into one even powerful force.

Then this master can perform it again and convince me.

YN: She's gone because of Blakk.

Red: And by gone, I'm assuming not just out of town, huh?

YN: Yeah, Blakk create a powerful weapon against us and we've saw it what it does. But she's not the only one who can do it, I can do it too with my blasters. It took a lot of practice but it won't be enough against Blakk new weapon.

???: And for that, you'll need a new blaster.

YN mom enter the room.

MN: Look my son showed me this fusion and I haven't seen Blakks gatler, but I know that fusion is the best thing that can match it no doubt.

Eli: Which is why we have to learn it before Blakk repair his weapon.

YN: Or worst, improves it more.

Red: But even if it is possible, what in Slugterra makes you think you two can achieve it. YN may have had a lot if training but neither of you aren't the unbeatable master. Your barely a Shane.

Kord: And I'm not a master slinger smith like you. But MN and I have been coming up with a design for a specialized blaster that makes a fusion move possible for Eli.

Kord shows him the blueprint they've been working on.

Red: (To MN

Red: (To MN.) You made this plan and didn't tell me!?

MN: Saving it for a surprise. And you better not start complaining after weeks on putting my work to it.

Red takes a look at the blueprint to see the details of the blaster.

Red: Well, this doesn't show an amateur fumbling but thoughtful attempt at resolving a complicated technical issue.