Chp 22: Let's Chase The Train

YN POV

Its been a while since We've gone to the deep cavern. Hard to imagine we got in and out of there. Seeing deep cavern with my own eyes, it look like hell but with dark water too.

   I was surprise to learn my dad was there and alive. At least I also get to learn about my family "forgotten history" and that my dad is back too. When we got back to Slugterra, we sealed the gate thanks to Doc healing and he became a new guardian slug.

   Good thing we have Mercy for curing ghouls so we don't have to worry too much. Putting that aside, we still have bigger problem in front of us. Recently my intel learn that Blakk industries create a powerful train that is extremely fast and that the gatler is fix and ready to destroy anything in its way.

   If we don't stop the train, Blakk will cause a mayhem all over slugterra. One way or another, we have to stop the train with all we got or else the train will cause chaos wherever it goes. The plan is to block the train track in order to stop it.

Eli: This is where we'll stop them with our element of surprise

YN: Stopping the train is our first priority. As long as its running, it'll destroy everything in its path.

Kord: Look who it is.

We all see the train up ahead entering the tunnel.

YN: Here we go.

Eli: Wish I could see the look on Blakks face when he realizes we're alive.

Just then we see the train is coming very fast.

Pronto: So uh, how do we stop this mighty mighty train.

Eli: Uh you know, that's a good question.

YN: Uh, we should probably move. Like right now!

We immediately did that as the train rams through the rocks and it almost got us killed.

YN: Well, that went well.

Eli: So plan B?

Kord: We have a plan B?

Eli: Yeah, mount up and slug it out!

YN: I feel like we should've done that in the first place.

Kord: Yeah we should probably call that plan A.

Trixie: Whatever we call it, let's do it!

We got on our mechas and chase after the train. Once we catch up, Blakk henchmen were on the rooftop of the train and start firing ghouls at us before we fire slug back at them.

Pronto: We cannot keep up such speed for long!

Eli: Then let's slow that thing down. Kord, YN, plan C?