Chp 8: Pizza Time

3rd POV

We see the court where the Shane gang are at while Pronto explain the situation.

Pronto: Ahem. Point of order your honor, I beg the courts indulgence to pleed for my uh guiltiness.

Flash back

The Shane gang were taking a walk through the town.

Pronto: It was a simple misunderstanding, really.

Pronto snatched a chewing gum from Trixie without her awareness and eats it. But suddenly it tasted so bad that he immediately spits it out. Costing him to get caught by the security in the cavern.

Security: Spitting on the sidewalk is illegal in this town

Security: Spitting on the sidewalk is illegal in this town. Judge Logan has us enforce the law with no exceptions.

Flashback ends

Pronto: Its just gum! In conclusion, I threw myself on the mercy of the court! Oh please your honor! Pretty pretty pretty pleasewith the uh chocolate sauce on it!

Logan: Hmm....guilty!

Eli: Well he did actually do it. So let's just pay the fine and get out of here.

Logan: 50 years hard labor.

The judge laugh as they handcuffs Pronto.

Shane gang: 50 YEARS!?

Trixie: Oh, its all my fault. I had to do something to stop him from stealing my gums. I thought it would teach him a lesson.

Eli then steps up and tries to convince the judge to let him go since 50 years in labor for spitting gum in the sidewalk is ridiculous. However, the judge didn't care even if he's a Shane, thought Eli is lucky enough that no one else in the gang gets arrested too as they drag Pronto to the prison. Afterwards, they head out where YN is spinning his blaster out of bored while waiting by their mechas.

YN: Let me guess, the judge took Pronto in prison and let you guys go.

Eli: Well, it would've been easy if you'd help us out back there.

YN: I've already told you. Judge like them are corrupted enough that they'd do whatever it pleases themselves. (Sigh.) This is why I became the outlaw, so that nobody tells me what to do that's bad. So what now?

Eli: For starters, we to poke around this jail and see what its made of.

Trixie: (Confused.) Why?

Eli: (Smirk.) Because we're gonna bust Pronto out.

YN: (Smirk.) And that's why I like about being an outlaw in caverns like these. Though it won't be easy for break out.

Eli: Don't worry, I got a plan.

Time skip, YN POV