31 - Dying is never fun , eh ? At least I wasn't stabbed in my own house

" Where are we going ? How are we getting out of here ? " ; I asked as we ran up the steps , outside in the snow . 

" You are going nowhere . You are staying here " ; mom said . 

" Excuse me ? " 

" Yep . This is way too dangerous and we all need you to be safe , plus , you won't have an extra seat on the jet " ; dad said . 

" How are you going to track Victor ? " ; I asked . 

" Put a tracker on the board " ; Ben replied . " Pretty smart , huh ? " 

" What am I supposed to do here ? " ; I asked . 

" We are going home Stacey " ; booth said as he appeared from out of nowhere . 

" I called him . You are going on and we are going to save the earth . Bye kid , you don't get the credit this time " ; Johnny stuck out his tongue at me as all 5 boarded the new jet that dad and I had been working on . 

Thy flew away . " Come on Stace , you will get sick otherwise " ; Booth said . 

" Oh please , he thinks he was the only one building a jet ? Haha ! Jokes on you dad " ; I scoffed as I pressed the button on my jacket . 

" You built a jet ? " ; Booth asked . 

" Uh huh . Had way too much free time " 

" I can't wait for us to go back to D.C. " 

" I know Booth . Whole holiday went by trying to save the world and a failed wedding " 

My jet arrived within seconds . It was sleek black with only one seat , for the pilot . Me . 

" Booth , I am sorry about this " ; I said apologetically . 

He looked confused for a moment and before he could ask what I was sorry about I tased him with my taser . 

I dragged him inside the building before running back to my jet and pulling up the coordinates to the board . I also had placed a tracker on the board . 

Victor was heading towards China . And now , so was I . 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

" Find me under the light , diamonds under my eyes 

turn the rhythm up  , don't you wanna just come along for the ride 

ooh , my outfit so tight , I could feel my heartbeat tonight 

i can take the heat , baby best believe , that's the moment I shine 

I could dance , I could dance , I could dance 

watch me dance , dance the night away , my heart could be burning 

but you won't see it on my face ... " ; I sang along . 

Well , world was ending . might as well keep the hopes high till I reach China . I was 30 minutes away . 

A silver entity passed over me . 

" Victor , I just wanna talk " ; I shouted . 

" About what ? " ; he asked . 

" The world is ending ? How are you even going to use your powers if everything is destroyed . We both know what Galactus does to planets . Everything will be ash ! Give him the board back and you can have the company back and we can have an amicable relationship " 

" I don't want that " 

" At this point I think you are just plain stupid . What part of everything is going to turn to ash isn't registering with you ? ! " 

" Let's go for a ride , shall we ? " ; he asked before creating a whirlwind . Unfortunately for me , I had not been able to install a shield in my jet . 

The whirlwind sent me crashing on to the streets . Well , at least I had reached china . I got off the jet as people scattered away . 

" The hell are you doing here ? " ; I heard dad yell from a distance . 

I turned around . The jet that we had made , that had crashed too , a part of it . 

" How did you get here ? " ; as he jogged towards me . 

" My jet . I made one too and I tased Booth to get here . He is fine " ; I yelled back . 

People suddenly screamed . I saw Victor heading towards Norman and mom with a spear in his hand . Mom was going to put up a shield but I knew that wouldn't work . So , I raced towards them and took the brunt of it . 

The spear sliced through me as I shoved mom out of the way . 

" Stacey ! " ; I heard both my parents yell for me as I fell to the ground . 

It hurt . It really did . 

" Stace " ; mom sounded worried as she pulled me onto her lap . The spear disappeared but the pain remained . 

" Why would you do that ? " ; she asked as she stroked my hair out of my face just as dad and Ben reached us along with Johnny . 

" Field practice ? " ; I choked out . 

A strong wind kept blowing , dark clouds gathered in the sky . It was here . We were too late . A tear slipped from my eye . 

" The board . Victor still has it " ; I whispered . 

" Johnny ? " ; dad looked at him . 

" I can get it " ; he said . He took a bit of powers from everyone and then flew away . Ben went to help too . 

" It really hurts " ; I cried out . 

" I know , I know , it's okay " ; mom said as she kissed my head and dad held my hand . 

There was no bleeding wound and that was the problem . 

Everything slowed down around me , black spots clouded my vision and it was getting harder to breathe . 

" You can have your powers back " ; I said to Norman . 

" Keep them " ; he said as the power got cut . Building became dark , the wind picked up speed and there was thunder and lightning . This was it . the end . 

" Love .. you .. g-guys " ; I said as the dark spots took over . 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------