4 - So you're glad I burnt myself but also glad that I am a normal kid ?

After showering and getting rid of that burnt smell , I walked out of the bathroom , took a jar of ice-cream from the kitchen and then ran to my bedroom . It was time for our daily video chat with ice-cream with Luke .

I entered the room and saw dad sitting at my desk fiddling with the noise proof sensors that I have been trying to perfect .

" Find a way to make them work ? " ; I asked .

" Not yet but these are pretty cool Stace . Good job on the modelmaking " he said .

" You need to get out now , its daily chat time " ; I said .

" Can we talk first ? " ; he asked .

I sighed . " Are you angry I caught myself on fire and did that trick I wasn't supposed to ? "

" No , I am not . I am proud that you tried something that is scary to you "

" Whaaaaatttttttttt ? "

" Believe it or not , I always thought you would be like me , cooped up in a lab , not making friends or doing adventurous activities but you are the complete opposite and I am glad you are a normal kid "

" So , you're glad I burnt myself but also glad that I am a normal kid ? "

" If you put it that way , yeah . But no , I am not glad you burnt your hair . That was dangerous . Don't tell your mom "

" Aye aye captain ! "

He chuckled as he got up and ruffled my hair before walking out of my room .

" Oh and Stace ? Good job on the shots competition but no more underage drinking "

I shut the door and went over to my desk and opened my laptop .

" Hello , hi are you grounded ? " ; Luke asked as soon as I joined Zoom .

" Not at dad's I am not . He is lenient . He said he is glad that I am doing normal young adult stuff " ; I said shoveling a spoonful of ice-cream in my mouth .

" How do you not have brain freeze ? " ; Luke asked .

" My body temp is literally on fire all the time "

" You have a cool dad . Can he adopt me ? "

" Why lukey , are you grounded "

" Uhhh , yeah ! They took my basketball hoop and basketball ! "

" You can come over here and play "

" Oh yeah , I forgot "

" Anyways , any new crushes ? " ; he asked .

" Recently I have been finding John Wick real attractive " ; I sighed dreamily .

" Dude , come on " ; Luke groaned . " He is 57 and he has a girlfriend "

" The character isn't and doesn't " ; I justified my opinion .

" Fine , I guess I will add him to our crush list " ; Luke sighed .

The crush book is a book filled with names of our crushes , all of them , fictional .

" anyone else ? " ; he asked .

" I have decided that I want both Han-seo and Han-seok "

" Why the hell do you want Han-seok ? He is a psychopath ? "

" Yeah , but I like him . He is morally grey and I just feel that he will treat me nice and I will be the only person he dearly loves . Plus Han-seo is so babygirl ! " ; I squealed .

" I am going to call your mom and tell her that her daughter has gone officially crazy "

" She knows "

Luke shook his head. I giggled .

" I will see you at that charity meet , right ? " ; he asked .

" I will have to sneak out but I think dad won't mind "

" Just don't get caught " ; he warned him .

I nodded .

" What is the charity supporting ? " ; I asked as I opened up Netflix . It was my turn to choose a movie or show to watch .

" Animal shelters and funds for better living spaces for them " ; Luke answered .

" I am so going to be there "

I ended up choosing Supernatural,  because have you seen Sam Winchester ?  He is fine as hell !

And we watched that till evening .