Chapter 1 - S-T-A-C-E-Y

" Shots ! Shots ! Shots ! Shots ! " ; the students cheered as the 17 year old brownish - blonde haired girl drank the clear liquid alcohol from the small glasses .

" Woooooohoooo !! Yessssss " ; the girl screamed .

" You go Richards ! " ; her best friend yelled at her .

" Thanks Jack ! " ; she said as she slung her arm around him for support . 

" Geez Stacey , how much did you drink ? " ; he asked as he guided her out of the party house . 

" Not enough to get me drunk but enough to not be able to sneak back in the house " ; she groaned as they walked out onto the footpath . 

" Stacey Reed Richards ! " ; a voice called out her name , sternly . 

Both the friends froze . They knew the voice way too well . 

" Heyyyyyyyyy Sue , how ya been ? Don't tell my mom but I have had enough to drink , so much so that I don't have the energy to sneak back into the house " ; Stacey whisper laughed as she almost hit her face on the traffic pole beside her . 

" Yeah ? Well I am your mom " ; Susan Storm said as she crossed her arms and stood looking at her drunk daughter . 

" Oops , sorry mommy " ; Stacey laughed . 

" She won the shots drinking competition " ; Luke added , hoping it would help . Susan shot him a glare and he took a step back . 

" Let's go home . Young lady , you are grounded and I am sure your mom will say the same thing Jack " ; Susan said as she led the two teenagers back to her car . 

----------------------------------------------------------------

" How did you know where I was last night ?" ; Stacey groaned as the sunlight hit her face . 

" Headache ? " ; her mother asked sweetly . 

" Yes ! " 

" Awww , well , I am not the one who participated in an underage drinking competition . Up now Stace , your dad needs you at Baxter building for some tests " ; Susan said as she ripped off the covers off Stacey . 

" How did you know where I was ? I swear , it was just Luke , me and Booth . Oh ! " ; Stacey realized as she followed her mother down the stairs . 

" Booth ! " ; she stared accusingly at her bodyguard who just gave her a small smile . " I swear you can't keep any secrets " 

" Here , Pizza . Hangover cure " ; Sue said , handing Stacey a slice of Pepperoni pizza along with a tall glass of water . 

" And , grounded for two weeks . You can keep your electronics but no experimental  science projects . I have told Reed not to let you near your lab and if you do , I will know "

" Mom ! " 

" Nope . No whining " 

" I hate you Booth " ; she said sulkily . 

Her mom and bodyguard chuckled . 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Reed Richards ( Stacey's dad ) and Sue Storm were never married but they dated . And had Stacey and they stayed together happily for a few years but then they broke up due to fights and now they share custody of Stacey . Friday to Monday , Stacey stays at Baxter building with her dad and Uncle Ben . Tuesday to Thursday , she stays with her mom at their penthouse . 

Her parents being famous superheroes , kids in school wanted to be her friends only because they were fans of her parents and not her and some people even had cruel intentions and that's why  Booth , her bodyguard stayed with her , wherever she went . 

" Hey kid . Heard you got grounded " ; Ben ruffled her hair as she stepped off the elevator , Booth following her . 

" Hey Booth " ; Ben greeted him . 

" Hello " ; Booth said back as he took Stacey's luggage and went to place it in her room . 

" Yeah . But I won first place in the drinking competition " ; Stacey smiled as she walked to her dad's lab . 

" Great job ! I am pretty sure Johnny will be prouder if he heard that " 

Johnny Storm , Susan's brother and Stacey's other uncle or what he like to call himself as the super fun uncle . He was the one who got her interested into bike racing and gymnastics . 

" Hey Stace , get in here " ; she heard her dad call her from his lab . 

" See ya later Ben " 

" See ya Stace " 

" Hey dad , what's up ? " ; she asked as she walked in through the automated doors . 

" Hey Stace , I think I have a temporary solution for the problem " ; Reed replied as he spun around on his chair to face Stacey .

He held a silver bracelet in his hands that also had a small screen .

" This screen has buttons to regulate the temperature and the magnetic field around you " ; he said as he held it out to her .

Stacey let down her shield down . That was a mistake.  A scalpel barreled towards her . She yelped as she put her shield back on. Her shield was just like her mother's.  The scalpel hit the shield and fell to the ground .

" Yeah , I will put it on you " ; Reed said .