15 - I am not worthless . I am not . I am not !

" Can you do something for me ? " ; Victor asked me a few hours later . 

I was fine . Not dead . Better , I didn't need to wear my bracelet anymore but I still kept it close because of the tracker . No knifes came hurling towards me anymore . 

" Depends " ; I said as I looked around the library . 

" Try out my powers . You said you wanted to give electricity a try and blow out a grid " ; he reminded me . 

" Mom will kill me if she gets to know " ; I laughed nervously . 

" Well , as your dad , I give you permission " ; he smiled . 

I hesitantly gave him my hand . The lights flickered as his arms turned silver and then the same ray got transferred to my hand . 

I removed my hand from his and flicked my fingers , one of the lamps went out in the room . 

" Full potential Stacey . Use your full potential " ; he said . " Blow out every light and lamp in here " 

This was different . It was a power that I had never experienced . I closed my eyes and took a deep breath . Bringing my hands together I created a ray and I just stared at it . The ray was silver and bright . I let it go and all the lights and the lamps went out . So did the lights in the rest of the castle . 

" Brilliant ! You're even more powerful than I thought " ; he laughed as he clapped . 

" So , I have a proposition . Ever thought about world domination ? Every power of every superhero in us " ; he said . 

" What do you mean ? " 

" Come on Stacey . We would be indestructible ! We would have every power in the world . The power of every superhero in existence . Superman , Batman , Flash ! . Nobody will be able to beat us ! " 

" So you want me to absorb every hero's powers and make it mine and help you rule the world ? " 

" Yes darling daughter . New World Order " 

" My dad calls me darling " ; I said firmly . 

So he was using me  . He wanted to use me for this long . It was all an act . 

" I am your dad Stacey " ; he said confused . 

" No . You are not . Reed is ! You will never be my dad . My mom was right , you are dangerous , you want to use me . You don't care about me . You never did . This was all an act , an illusion of you caring about me . My dad raised me , you did nothing ! I am going home " ; I said . 

His eyes darkened . 

" You will do no such thing Stacey . I will get what I want " ; he said . 

" I can fight you now . I have shield and electricity and fire " ; I said . 

He chuckled darkly . Okay , he was scaring me now . Real life George Foyet is right in front of me . With a mix of Mr. Scratch . 

He raised his hands and lifted me up in the air , the electric rays holding me hostage . 

 " I can take your powers Stacey . Don't forget , I am the one with the original absorption powers here " ; he said as he took back all my powers . I fell to the ground . I frantically tried to switch on my shield but it was gone . Everything was gone . 

He came forwards , lifted up my wrist and yanked the bracelet and stomped on it . 

" You thought that I wouldn't know that there was a tracker , huh ? " 

" You can kill me and I still won't work for you " ; I hissed at him . 

" Real agent type attitude but I have something  " ; he said as he smiled creepily . 

He walked away from me and into another room and then came back to the living room with ..................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................... Booth ! He was here and bloody and battered ! 

" Booth " ; I said surprised and scared . 

He was going to use him to get what he wanted . 

" Stacey don't listen to him . Don't you dare do what he asks for , no matt- " ; he was cut off as Victor punched him in the stomach . 

" Leave him alone ! " ; I yelled . I tried to go forwards and help but Victor trapped with my own shield . 

" You know why I left ? It wasn't just because I was dangerous . But I threatened to kill you . because I didn't want a burden . I was at the peak of my career , you were worthless to me . But then I got to know that you had powers . Pretty good powers . I tried to take you , to experiment on you but they wouldn't let me because Reed wanted you for his own research " ; Victor said . 

" They never experimented on me ! " ; I said back . 

" Its all a lie Stacey . Nobody wanted you . Come on , a problematic , phobic ridden kid who can't control her powers ? Please , you were a burden to Reed and Sue and you still are . I mean , they are forced to leave their job of saving the world and look after a weak , dying kid ! "

" Don't listen to him Stace " ; Booth yelled but Victor just kicked him , hard . 

Booth coughed up blood . 

" Come on Stacey , you can have the recognition you deserve , people will be scared of you , you will be the all powerful Stacey Von Doom , we can rule the world . Or , you can watch your bodyguard die or do you want me to bring Luke out here . He will die before you can confess your love to him or we can try this " ; he said before pulling out a gun from his coat and pointing it at me . 

I froze in place . The shouts , the gunshots coming back . 

" I know all about it . I was the one who arranged that school shooting . Kids are the most vulnerable at that age . I wanted you to be so scared of guns that you would do anything to save yourself " ; he laughed . 

But all I could focus on was the gun . 

When I was 7 , I was in a school shooting incident . I still remember it vividly . The shouts , the blood , the dead bodies , the gunshots . 

He pulled the trigger at me an I screamed but there was no bullet . 

" Oh I am sorry , I  forgot to say . There is only one bullet in here and I don't know who it will hit . Maybe Booth , maybe you " ; he shrugged . 

He pulled the trigger again at Booth . 

" No no . Stop . Please ! I will do it . I will do anything " ; I cried . 

" You're no lying ? " 

" I am not " 

" Stacey , no " ; Booth said but I ignored him . 

" I will help you " ; I said looking directly at Victor . 

He smirked triumphantly .