13 - You are my who ? What ? No no , not possible ! Prove it !

I woke up with a start . I was on a warm bed so at first I thought that I had been saved but then realised that I wasn't at home . Not my room or my bed . The room had royal vibes and even more majestic than my own . 

" Your awake kid " ;  voice from the door said . 

I turned quickly to face the voice . Victor ! 

" Did you save me or something ? " ; I asked . 

" Try again " ; he said . 

" you are the metal man " ; I said . 

" Why ? What do you want from me ? Why did you kidnap me ? " ; I asked . 

" Because I am your real father " 

What ? What ? What ! 

" Nice joke dude " ; I laughed nervously . 

" Not a joke Stacey " 

" You are lying ! You are not my dad . My dad is - " 

" He lied . Everyone did " 

" It can't be ! " 

" Tell me Stacey , ever wondered how you have none of your dad's powers ? No stretchy limbs ? Just your mom's shield and for some reason , magnetic powers and absorption and projection of other's powers ? " 

I kept quite . 

" You asked me what powers I got from that space storm " ; he continued . " Well , I got magnetism , absorption and projection of other's powers and I know how to control electricity " 

" Why would they lie ? " 

" Because they hate me . I attacked them during Space Mission Galactus because as my employees they weren't listening to me , they have hated me ever since " 

" I - " 

" You hungry ? let's go eat " ; he interrupted me . 

I wanna go home but also not at this point . 

----------------------------------------------------

" Sooooooo ..... " ; I dragged out the word as I picked up another french fry . 

" Sooooooo ? " ; Victor asked . 

" Why come into my life now ? " 

" I couldn't before . Your parents and uncles wouldn't let me " 

" You seem like a good person except for the fact that you just kidnapped me but given everyone in my family's overprotectiveness , it is plausible " ; I shrugged . 

" You seem really cool for a kidnapped person " 

" I mean I am pretty sure you wouldn't hurt me , right ? " 

" Absolutely not ! " 

" Tell me more about yourself " 

" Well , you should know , you are part royalty . My father and grandfather were kings of Latveria " 

" That is so dope ! " 

I didn't know how long I could pretend to be happy with this guy . I get it , he is my real biological father but I have seen psychopaths in real life and he had that psychopathic glint in his eyes . If mom and dad kept this from me , they must have had a bloody good reason . 

" Can I go home ? I mean , they are worried sick by now and I have a lot of questions for them " ; I said to Victor. 

" You are home Stacey " ; Victor said looking away . 

" What do you mean ? " ; I asked slowly . 

" I mean you are home . Your real home " 

Oh God . 

I got up from my chair and roughly moved the big curtains aside . There were no high rise buildings , no NYC skyline , no , it was snow-covered mountains and little cottages . 

" You are in Latveria " ; he said . 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Susan's POV - 

" Stacey ! Booth ! Where are you guys ? Stacey we need to talk " ; I said loudly as all 4 of us stepped off the elevator . 

We were met with an empty penthouse , a broken wall and a destroyed lab . The glass chamber broken and blood all over one of the tables . 

" Play the cctv footage " ; I said to Reed . 

He immediately got the laptop from his room and played the recorded footage of the lab . 

Stacey playing Charades with Booth and then he goes out to take a phone call , the wall gets torn down and in comes Victor , flying on his board . Booth comes running back and fights him but gets thrown away . That's his blood on the table . He shatters the glass chamber and knocks Stacey out then takes Booth and her away . 

" We need to get Hager involved " ; Ben said . 

" Absolutely not ! He is going to go ahead with his kill order ! " ; I protested . 

" Sue ! Nobody is going to kill her , we won't let that happen " ; Johnny said . 

I looked at Reed . 

" We can't go breaking into his penthouses without a warrant . We need to get Hager involved . We have no idea if he has taken her out of the country either " ; he said . 

" Fine ! " ; I agreed reluctantly . 

" She is going to be fine . If anything I bet she can see right through his lies and psychopathy " ; Reed assured me . 

I nodded . If there was something about Stacey that I really loved was her ability to lie and pretend to care when she is in danger . She plays along like a champ . I just hope Victor hasn't told her yet and even if he has then I just wish he hasn't started experimenting on her . Stacey herself has no idea how damaging her powers her .