18 - This is my fight too ! I will fight ! I can !

The penthouse was not empty . A few army rangers , lieutenants and of course General Hager was there . 

" What the fantastic four did was extremely illegal ! " ; Hager rounded on Johnny . 

" Oh give it a break ! Stacey is safe now and that is all that matters " ; Johnny said . 

" Johnny , we need to go back . They cannot take on him alone . He took all of my powers and gave me back 10% of it . I cannot even keep up my shield for more than a few seconds " ; I said . 

Johnny gave me a look which said ' stay here ' and walked to the balcony but I followed him stubbornly along with Hager . 

We could see the others fighting with Victor but it wasn't looking good . Suddenly , a small missile was heading towards us . 

" Stacey ! Take some of my powers . Quickly ! " ; Johnny said giving me his hand . 

I took in some of his powers . As soon as I was done , he yelled flame on and flew into the night , the missile following him . I turned to Hager . " I need your gun " 

" Why ? " ; he asked . 

" Trust me please " ; I pleaded . 

He sighed before handing me over his gun . 

I thanked him before I flew back to the building where Victor was . He wasn't there anymore so I searched the whole building for him . he was nowhere ! neither were my parents or Ben . 

I heard sirens from below and followed the police cars to times square . Victor was there , smiling victoriously . 

" I have all your powers , you all are just mere humans again " ; he laughed at my parents an Ben , who was back to his normal human self .

I shot at him just as a measure to distract him , He was surprised to see me as I landed on the ground . 

" How do you have that ? " ; he asked , referring to my fire powers . 

" On loan " ; I replied as I shot him again . The bullet didn't do anything but he did stumble back . 

" Don't do this Stacey " ; he warned me . 

" You don't get to order me around . I am not afraid of you " 

" Stacey , get back ! Don't do it " ; mom yelled at me . 

I ignored her . This was my fight . I was stupid enough to let him into my life , it was all my fault . This was my burden , I had to do this . 

" Let's do it , father . Let's see who is the best " ; I challenged him . 

Victor smirked as he reached out for me using his new elastic powers but I just threw a fire ball at him and for a moment he got caught on fire before he activated the shield . 

" You are just a kid Stacey , you still have a chance , back off ! " 

" Why Victor ? You scared I will defeat you and that is why you keep on trying to get me to back off ? " 

He had just gotten his powers while I used to spare with dad every weekend using our powers . I knew every trick to make him loose . 

Victor tried to throw a punch at me using Ben's powers but I easily ducked it and got closer to him and touched him and took back a bit of my powers . Then I used my electric powers to strike him . Not giving him anytime I hit him with a toaster ? Don't judge , that was what I could attract with my magnetic powers . 

" I will win today " ; he said . " You are just one kid " 

He was hit with another fire ball as Johnny landed beside me . 

" You forgot about me , jerk " ; Johnny smiled . 

Victor tried to grab me with his elastic hands and I let him cause when I was closer to him I paralyzed him with my shield before he could use his and took away all of my powers before letting go of him . 

I created a thunderstorm and hit him with electricity and fire all the while keeping a shield around him so that he was trapped . 

Once I let go of him , Johnny went to fight him and just as we had planned , let Victor take all his powers . He became a human too now  . 

" Now I can fly Stacey " ; victor smirked . 

" Catch me if you can " ; I said before I flew away . Victor following me . 

I led him away from the big buildings and over the lake where there were no boats and once again trapped him with my shield . He tried to fight it off but couldn't . shouldn't have enhanced my powers Victor ! 

I took back every power from him and left him as a human as he dropped into the lake . I picked him up and flew with him back to the penthouse . 

" My parents and uncles , they are at Times Square " ; I said to Hager as I threw Victor on the floor . " Go , now ! " 

Once everyone was gone and Victor stood up , I closed the lab doors and windows and invoked the lockdowm protocol which protected every equipment in the lab . Then I created a shield and trapped him in as I started to burn his suit and everything and since it was metal , everything burned quickly . He couldn't escape . Once I was done , he was dripping metal all over the floor . 

" That's all you got ? " 

" Oh no . I am not done with you yet " ; I said as I sprayed him with the fire extinguisher and he froze in place . Permanently . 

I dropped to the floor , exhausted . I managed to get up and get a sticky note and a pen and wrote a note . 

' Ship him off to latveria ' before collapsing on the floor and passing out .