17

PLEASE!!!!

...

A noticed that a piece of silence is feeling the area. No sound at all. H-huh? What's going on? Am I dead or something?

Inosuke POV

"Shit shit shit!!!"

Where the hell is it?! I need to save Aoi and Shinobu san! Ah! I saw a white cloth at the drawer as I took the whole cloth and didn't bother to close the drawer and ran.

I hit myself at the table edge and it cause pain... A lot! Of pain! It hit my injury! Shit! Why does the table edge have to be so sharp!?

The door opened slowly as I ready my katana to fight the demon if it's the demon.

As the thing approached. I saw tomioka with it's katana readying to put it on his side. Kanao saw me and he looked confused

"Inosuke? Where's Aoi and Nee san, and why are you sitting on the floor?"

My eyes widen. And I tried to stand up as tomioka frown and noticed the blood on the floor.

"Inosuke. Where's Shinobu." As his eyes! And looked like his ready to kill someone...

"H-hurry! Shinobu and Aoi are in trouble at the infirmary-" I didn't even finished what I was about to say. And Tomioka ran and went to the infirmary as fast as he could...

Kanao was about to ran but I called out to her as it made her stop from running and looked at me as if she's trying to catch up with tomioka. The door opened and we saw Tanjiro holding Haru in his arms

"What's going on?" He asked in concern of why is Kanao's face looked like anxious.

"Kanao will tell you later and Kanao. Take this cloth. You have to stop the bleeding of Aoi!" I said as I threw the towel at Kanao.

Kanao catches the towel and is about to ran but she suddenly stop.

"Tanjiro. Let Inosuke take care of Haru. Come with us and save Nee san" kanao said as Tanjiro followed what Kanao said and lend me Haru with a confusion look on his face, he still don't know what's going on.

I take Haru on my arms as Haru is asleep...

They ran to the side of the infirmary and I took Haru in my arms as I kept quiet so I won't wake him up...

Haru just cooed and slept tightly. I'm glad that he's peaceful right now.

Tomioka POV

Shinobu! Please be safe! I still need you! Please be safe! Please be safe! Please we're not late!!!!

I'm anxious right now, for imagining what will happen if we came late. I keep imagining the negative impact of the event that'll happen.

"Shinobu!!!" I shouted. Hoping that Kibutsuji will hear.

I hate this! What a stupidity! Why did I leave her! I shouldn't have come with Kanao! Giyu you stupid moron!

As we're near. I saw Kibutsuji facing my fiancé. As shinobu was on the floor in fear since she's completely hopeless right now because of our child that she's bearing right now.

I grabbed my sword and sliced his waist as it left it's body knowing his not dead yet. But the importance right now is my lover. Shinobu.

I went to her as Kibutsuji's body is on the floor as Tanjiro and Kanao is ready to fight right now.

I went to Shinobu who is lying on the floor, closing her eyes. Doesn't know anything that's going on right now.

I went to her and hugged her. She was shocked as she opened her eyes slowly

"Giyu?!" She said trembling as her voice are very teary and hugged me back tightly, clinging into my shoulders not letting go. Her other hand is still holding her baby bump.

I looked at Tanjiro and Kanao fighting Kibutsuji. As I try to ran away with Shinobu and hiding her on the safe place of the Butterfly mansion making sure my love is SAFE!!!

___

I know that this story is like the one in Gacha Club or Life? Whatever I forgot! I don't know if it's reference or not. But, on the beginning of the story is my own idea. When I saw the show. I noticed how same it is. So I decided to change my PLANNED plot. And make it like the ones on the Gacha. But as now as I grew my writing experience, even though I still lack. I think I'm improving and want to make the idea in my own way! I'm sorry if I copyright the GACHA STORY !!!

I'm sorry everyone for the short story. I'm really busy right now if I'm honest. I'll try to update during or near Christmas day! I'm REALLY sorry since we're on our Intramural days. I mean we're practicing right now. And I want to learn and don't want to lose focus on my training. So peace y'all ✌️!!!