18

...

As I felt Giyu carrying me in his arm while protecting me. I can saw blood dripping on the floor as I saw my precious sister lying down on the floor with blood in his chest. I saw Kibutsuji's red eyes as he drank my sister's blood

"KANAOO!!!" I screamed in fear. What just happened? Did Kanao died as well? No this can't be! What about Haru? What about tanjiro-

I was paused as I saw Tanjiro got slaughtered by Kibutsuji's hands. No! NO!

"TANJIRO!!!" I shouted as I felt Giyu caressing my back while running away we're now at the dark forest. It's so dark... I can only see the blood that are dripping out of Tanjir and Kanao's body. The color red has been highlighted todays day...

I felt my tears runs and keep running down as I cried seeing my sister died on a hands of a demon...

This is my fault! THIS IS MY FUCKING FAULT!!! THIS CAN'T BE REAL!!!

As we're running away a flashing red I can see at the butterfly mansion. It's Kibutsuji's red eyes. HE'S FOLLOWING US?!

"Giyu! He's following us!!" I shout to warn him. But Giyu's step are getting slower as ever...

"Giyu?!" I shout as I saw Kibutsuji's slayed Giyu's head. I was SHOCKED. ANGRY. SAD. UPSET. DEPRESSED. My emotions are mixing up. No...  Giyu...

I saw the smirk in Kibutsuji's lips that was curled up into the smirk that I'm looking at... I HATE THIS!!!

I felt a sharp pain in my stomach as I saw blood running to my mouth. It's a sharp pain... I can't handle it anymore...

...

"Shinobu!!! Wake up!" I hear Aoi's voice. Did Kibutsuji died? I'm begging for him to gone. I felt I was crying...

I opened my eyes slowly and saw that I'm in my room. I looked at the door. I feel dizzy as my stomach is still hurt... Is Kanao, Giyu, Tanjiro ok...? Giyu...

It was rushed open... Giyu rushed inside happily as his smile fades and turn into dark.

Giyu? Why are your head back? Didn't your head slayed by Kibutsuji? Why is it up as if it didn't get damaged and still looks beautiful?

My head is getting dizzier... As I feel that I went the bed... This is embarrassing...

"AOI!!! SHINOBU IS GOING TO GAVE BIRTH!!!" giyu shouts as he rushed towards me preparing some cloths.

Giving birth? But I just wet the bed- no... This is not pee... It's my water!

I tried to stand up as Giyu noticed this. He stopped me and carried me while preparing the bed for me to give birth on...

He put me down gently as the door opened and saw Aoi and Inosuke. Where Kanao ad Tanjiro?

"Hon, it's going to be ok" Giyu held my hands tightly trying to reassure me not letting me get anxious.

I looked at him and felt happy that he's here holding me tight and was here to help me with giving birth.

Aoi prepare the things to do.

"Ok now. Listen to what Aoi will say and her rules and you'll be ok" Giyusaid as I glare at him while he lay me down as time passes my belly is hurting me now.

"Don't tell me what to do. I'm a doctor too and I teached Aoi the things to do!" I demand and let him know that I know what to do as I gripped in Giyu's hands as the sharp pain is getting worse.

I noticed Giyu is getting hurt because of my grip but he just smiled and wiped my sweat and tears from his empty hands and tries to reassure me.

I love you GIYU TOMIOKA. THANKS...

I shout as I tried to push, and let the baby out. It hurts to in labor so Shitty Bad.

Now I feel what the other people in labor shouts and how their husband get the bruise on their hands. Meh I don't care.

"ARGH!!!!!" I screamed in pain as it was the last push and my baby is finally out.

Aoi then do the things and cleaned my child up, removing the blood in my childs body... Cleaning my kid so I can finally hold it. 

As I keep breathing heavily and exhausted from giving birth. I was sweating as tears roll out as happiness is in my mood.

My kid is a girl and I don't know what her name will be.

Aoi came back with my baby girl with a clothes wrapped around her... And gave her to Giyu since I can't grip yet.

Giyu looked at our child's eyes as he smiled at her.

"Giyu? Do you have an idea for the name?" I asked as I was still breathing heavily as my breathing is a bit shaken.

"Hm... Kairi? It means sea. I know I'm being selfish for thinking about a name reminds of the sea. but, her eyes... It reminds me of the sea. The sea you like to spend your time with." Giyu said as his eyes pinned at the baby Kairi

"That's a good name. But how's tanjiro and Kanao's condition? Are the fight with Kibutsuji finished?" I asked curiously. That thing can't be just a dream. Right?

Giyu looked at me with confusion.

"Did you have a bad dream" he asked worryingly. As he went close to me still carrying our Kairi.

"Maybe? But it look so real to me..." I said.

"Hm... When I came to your room while you were sleeping. I heard you murmur something and it's my name. And you were sweating a lot and your brows were furrowed." He explained.

"Don't worry. I don't know what your dream is. But I'm trying to be the best boyfriend- I mean, husband~ to you."

I chuckled as those words are flirty.

"I love you. TOMIOKA, GIYU"

. . .

HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE!!!