14

Author

Hellowww, and I'm sorry about the prev chaps. I know! It's kinda cringeee! And I  seriously made that from 2022 lol, and I'm still innocent, and sorry about the bad gram!

Giyu

Kocho fell asleep while sitting on my lap while hugging me. Well I didn't move so that she won't wake up...

And I'm planning to stop her from making some poison for a while and make tamayo, do the rest...

I don't want her to stress out... And she needs some rest because of the fight with the uppermoon 2, and I should get rest as well... My injury from uppermoon 3 still hurts tbh...

I just hugged her and leaned my head to hers...

I wonder if our child is a girl? It'll be cute to raise a female child. Now that we have Haru...

I just closed my eyes and fell asleep...

Let's live happily ever after... After this fight...

...

I woke up in the middle of the night and felt hot... I looked at kocho, and noticed that she's breathing heavily... I checked his forehead and was shocked by his temperature... She's boiling hot!

I lay her down to bed and cover her on the blanket... I walked outside, and went to aoi's room... I knocked. And she opened it... "Tomioka?" She was surprised when I went to her room at midnight...

"Help... Kocho has a fever..." I answered...

She nodded and took her shawl and put it on her shoulder, she took a temperature and went to our room...

Kocho was there and she's breathing heavily... Aoi went closer and checked her temperature...

"39.3°" she said and gave me the temperature, so I took a bowl of water and some cloth... "Is it ok?" I asked...

"Well I mean it's fine... And it'll be gone for a day and she'll be okay with that. And she needs to eat a lot of fruit and vegetables." She said "thank you aoi. I think you should get some rest now..." I said

"Are you sure?" She asked... And I just nodded... She nodded back and left and went back to her room...

I then stared at kocho and I took the cloth, and dried it a little and put it on her forehead...

She opened her eyes slowly... "Did I wake you up?"I asked... He stared at her surroundings... She was about to sit up, but I stop her,

"Just lie down, you need to rest..."

She massage her head... And she stare to my eyes... "I'm probably disturbing your rest. Aren't I?" She said in a weak tone...

I kissed her forehead and smile... "No. You're aren't disturbing me..." 

"You just have to rest and I'll do the job ok?" I said and she just nod...

To be honest... I'm still not okay from my injuries of our fight with uppermoon 3. He's absolutely strong... If he didn't commit suicide... We're probably dead right now...

Shinobu fell asleep again and I just smiled... I took a futon and place it on the floor... I'm going to sleep in the floor so she can have the space in the bed all she wants...

I lie down and stare at the ceiling... Then, I Fell asleep...

...

I woke up and saw shinobu cuddling me tighter...

Why is she in the futon... It's hard...

I saw that she's still sleeping peacefully so I didn't move so she won't wake up...

I smiled and kept staring at her... "I love you..." I whispered...

For a few minutes... She finally woke up...

She yawned and stare at me, and she smiled "ohayo!"

"Ohayo. Shinobu"

I checked her temperature and her fever is not that hot anymore...

I smiled. "Are you okay? Do you need something?" I asked.

She shooked her head and just stare at my ocean blue eyes. I kiss her cheeks.

"I love you."

She smiled brightly. She kiss my lips "I love you too!" I smile back.

"You should smile more, it fits you"

I sat up and she's still laying down to our bed. I made her look at me as I took her chin. "But I want my smile to be limited. I want you and my child will always see this smile of mine"

She chuckled and sat up, and gave me hugs and kisses.

"We should go eat our breakfast" I said and carry her into a bridal style. She was surprised and just hold onto my neck. Scared to fall. we went to the dining table and saw no one. I put shinobu to the chair and she thanked me and I sat right next to her.

"You should eat more fruits and vegetables"

"I know that!"

She ate her veggies and fruits and drank her milk. She looked like a kid while drinking her milk. So precious in my eyes.

"You should eat more as well! I don't want you to be skinny!"

I was surprised to her words then laughed. So does she think I'm skinny?

"Do I look skinny? I remembered you said I'm too buff?" I teased and she blushed then look away. And I laughed.

"Can you stop teasing me?" She blushed like a tomato.

"Why? You looked adorable being embarrassed"

She pout cutely and I chuckled and kiss her cheeks.

"You're too adorable! I believe our child will definitely look like you"

We finished eating and we went to the forest, where we usually Hangout. "I missed this place." She said and she went to the near log and sat on it.

I sat right beside her.

"If you didn't came here. We'll probably won't fell in love at first sight" I chuckled. As I stare at her beautiful eyes.

She smiled and stare at the view, it was a edge of the cliff and the view down there was beautiful. It looked more beautiful if it was night time cause, those leaves glow and shine, this fores has a lot of huge trees and it'll needed 3 gyomei to be as thick as the tree... The trees are tall, and it's sometimes creepy here. But we didn't mind that

I love this place. Cause this is the place where I first met shinobu. The time that I didn't know that this is Kanae's little sister, the time she still run around with those butterflies. The time that she almost died by falling out the cliff because she ran as fast as she could, because of her sisters death. The Tim I comfort her when her sister died.

If she didn't came here. We wouldn't have met earlier.

This place holds a lot of memories of us...