4

____________________________________________

Tanjiro Pov

I woke up right next to Kanao as I felt my lips curled into a smile. I feel a bit hot in the room because of the weather that we have right now. I tried to move away but she cuddled to me tightly. I decided to cuddle back, as I moved away a strand of hair on her face so that I could look at her small face.

"Tanjiro?" She woke up from my small movement as she opened her eyes to see me.

"Good morning kanao" I said with a smile on my face.

She smiled as her lips were close to mine. As she kissed my cheeks as I got flustered from her unexpectedmovements. I feel weird tingling in my body.

"U-um k-kanao?" I said in an embarrassment tone as I was flushed red.

"Sorry.." she moved away

I kissed her back on the cheeks and I smiled. I then got up from bed as I sat up and stood up from bed.

"I gotta go, to zenitsu and inosuke, they might be wondering where I am, right now..." I said in a warm way to clear if she might have misunderstood me leaving her.

"Okay" she said with a nod as she understood my explanation.

I then got out of her room and walked to the hallway to go to our room with Inosuke and Zenitsu staying in.

And I  then went to our room, when I opened the door, I saw zenitsu, standing in front of the door while crossing his arm on his chest while glaring at me as he looked half asleep with an eye open..

"Did you just sleep with a girl" he said with a serious tone as his voice is filled with curiosity and envy.

"Z-zenitsu?!" I was surprised with this sudden aura today early in the morning.

"I– I mean I did, so what about it?" I asked. Why asking though? I mean, me and kanao are going out. I think? Are we dating? I don't know...

"Well then– Can I sleep with nezuko chaannnn~"

"No"

Kanao POV

I just sat up holding both of my cheek side by side while it's heating up.

' what just happened? Did I just kissed his cheek?! ' I thought to myself.

Did I just kiss Tanjiro's cheek and did he just kissed me back on the cheeks ?

What an embarrassment KANAO!!!

Someone just opened the door silently as I almost didn't notice it opened.

"Ohayo"

Aoi just walked in the room with a tray

"Ohayo aoi"

"So how is your sleep with Tanjiro is it warm?"aoi said with a grin already formed on her lips as she teased me about last night.

"Y-you s-saw i-it?"I was surprised. I was sure that I closed the door..

"Absolutely" she said confidently as she put the tray on the plate as both of her hands were on her hips.

"So he knows that he's the father?" She wants an answer.

"No he doesn't, he doesn't even know that I'm pregnant" I lowered my head as I went gloom a bit

"Kanao... You should tell him that your pregnant and his the father...." She said couraging me.

"But how?" Tears fell slowly as my nervousness got into me.

Aoi just hugged me to comfort me

Few hour later

Shinobu POV

I walked with Giyu and saw Aoi and Kanao talking to each other.

I walked to them

"Ohayo"

"Ohayo Shinobu nee san/San

"How are you Kanao"Giyu said

"I'm fine water pillar Sama"

"You can call me tomioka or giyu"

"Okay tomioka San"

"Btw I gotta go, I had mission with the mist hashira"

Giyu walked out

"And kanao I'm gonna leave too"

"Where nee san?" Kanao asked

"I'm going to report to oyakata Sama( Sorry if I'm wrong I don't know his name )

Kanao nodded

"Sayonara kanao and Aoi"

I arrived at oyakata Sama's place

"Ohayo oyakata sama" I said while bowing

"Ohayo insect hashira do you need something?"

"Can kanao have rest for some many months?"

"Why? Is something happened?"

"Well kanao is pregnant..."

"But she's still a minor"

"Who's the father"someone said behind me

When I turned around its the other hashira except giyu and muichiro

"Kyaaaaa kanao is having a baby!!"

"Mitsui it's not right to celebrate right now.."

"Why is it iguro San?"

"Kanao is still a minor she's to young to be pregnant it's hard for her"

"Oh...,I'm sorry shinobu Chan"

"It's fine Mitsuri...."

"I may have my leave oyakata sama"

Oyakata nod

•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•

Sayonara
<33333