3

Remake

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

Shinobu's POV

Giyu and I had just got back from our mission. It's tiring since we went to mission daily now and it resulted for me not sleeping in 2 days.

I have to control myself as I drank some hot coffee to make me stay awake and prepare some poison for battle as I try my best not to fall asleep and mix up the wrong chemicals to mix in the poison.

Clock has been ticking as I noticed that giyu ain't back from the infirmary. He got a small injury in his left arm from protecting me.

It's sweet but risky at the same time. The clock ticked by as an hour came.

____________________________________________

Tomioka's POV

As I was staying in the infirmary trying to fix myself as I can handle this small injury of mine. I heard people walking by, talk about Kanao.

Being pregnant?!

I was confused and irritated of how can they talk about this rumor openly. It pissed me off so bad.

I hurried up and fixed myself quickly to ask her if this us true or false.

I finished up and directly went to her room. To see her and to seek the truth about the rumors that have spread like wild fires in the butterfly mansion about Kanao's pregnancy.

I knocked on her door in a calm and quiet manner. So I won't disturb any other people in the other room or anyone that is sleeping.

The door creeks and it open slowly. As the person inside peek to see who it was.

My Kocho is adorable. How did I claim her for free again?

"Giyu? You're back, is your arms alright? Are you going to sleep with me again?" She said as I chuckled in enjoyment. her eyes beam waiting for my answer that'll be a YES.

"May I come inside first?" I asked patiently knowing she'll let me.. "of course!" She opened the door widely for me to get inside.

She sat on her small purple chair as I sat on her bed. I looked at her as she looked at me. Or eyes were locked up as our contacts never stopped. I decided to ask her about Kanao.

"Is it true that tsuyuri was pregnant" I asked in a curious manner. Worried.

"Well, it is true..." She answered while looking down on the wooden floor.

"But how!? And who is the father?" I asked, she got pregnant before her nee san does. How will she handle this situation.

"Well it might be Tanjiro, but it's not confirmed yet.." she answered.

"...." I was left speechless...

"Remember Tanjiro's party?"

I nodded, but my head is facing the floor now..

"At the party Tanjiro got drunk neither did Kanao. But Kanao drank a small amount of alcohol. So, Kanao helped him to go to his room, but Tanjiro grabbed her wrist and kissed her and they did the thing.. That's what kanao explained to us..."

I was.. speechless.

"By the way, why aren't you resting? You should take some rest!" I scolded her for not resting up after the mission.

"I have to prepare some poison.." she answered as I sigh. She's too stubborn I swear, but I like that.

I then lay down from her bed that it smelled just like her. I like it. I keep staring at her fave that is now concentrating on making the poison. As I keep staring. My heart is beating rapidly. She's so beautiful..

"Come here.." I demand. I want her by my side. And my side ONLY.

"Sorry giyu, I'm busy, maybe later" no, I won't take a no for an answer.

I grabbed her wrist, making her come to bed as she fell on my chest.

"TOMIOKA SAN!!!"shinobu yelled in embarrassment.

"You just called me by my last name?" I raised my eyebrows. "Aren't we supposed to call ourselves with our NAMES.?" I demand as I smirk.

"I'm sorry I'm still not used to calling you giyu..."

I just chuckled as I saw her disappointed face, that looked SO CUTE.

"Can you stay, we've been busy all the time because of our mission and me making poison. I can't even cuddle you anymore.." she said in. Pout on her face.

"That's an obvious YES.."

She lay down right next to me and I cuddled her up tightly so that she couldn't leave me..

____________________________________________

Aoi POV

I was about to wake kanao for breakfast, but when I opened the door on Kanao's room, I saw kanao and Tanjiro sleeping together peacefully... I just put the food on her table

I left the room quietly, I closed the door quietly so that they wouldn't wake up... But when I was about to go to the kitchen... I bumped into inosuke!

"What do you want inosuke, and be careful where you ran off to! My forehead hurts you know?!" I asked, and my tone is a bit harsher...

"Have you seen gonpachiro" he asked aggressively.

"Why" I asked. Not wanting him to disturb kanao and Tanjiro sleeping together.

"Monitsu wants to talk to him" he answered.

"Why are you the one getting Tanjiro and not zenitsu?" I asked.

"Monitsu has injuries he can't walk remember.."

"Oh yeah I forgot"

"So have you seen him"

"He's still sleeping'

"Where!!!"

"Just Shut up.."

"You can't make Lord inosuke shut up, muwahahah"

"Okay then, soo theres no food for you" I said while crossing my arm and walking away, inosuke followed me to the kitchen.. then gave him his breakfast

•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•