1

•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°
Originally made by FlurrySnow on YouTube.
Remaking the story.

< Kanao POV >

I woke up as I sat down on my bed, I'm still half asleep as I rubbed my eyes. Trying to wake myself up. I yawned and stretched my arms but then I felt my stomach being weird, it's like there's something rolling or something. or is this, so what is it called stomach ache?

My throat starts to tingling as my mind was thinking that I wanted to throw up. I then rushed to the bathroom and vomited the food that I ate last night, while vomiting, I felt weird, what did I even eat last night- I then remembered what happened few days ago... Or maybe it's just a coincidence that I'll throw up? But, it just feels weird for me to throw up now...

My curiosity is in my mind and it gives me shivers. So I tried to know the answer by testing myself with a pregnancy dipstick. I tried to find the pregnancy dipstick on the drawers in the infirmary. and then I found it on the upper cabinet.

I remember the instructions of how to use it so. I used the instructions that shinobu nee San explained to me, I rushed to the bathroom and did the test that the instructions said so.

I have to wait for the results, so I wait for a bit, then the result comes. when I looked at the result I was stunned, I went out of the bathroom wide eyed the pregnancy dipstick. But suddenly, I heard a basket fall to the ground.

when I looked around, I saw the dirty and smelly laundry that had fallen to the ground that was supposed to get cleaned today, when I raised my head to see who it  was as I saw Aoi staring at the pregnancy test, she was stunned, shocked and worried about the pregnancy test being positive, her emotions have been mixed up...

"K-kanao y-your pregnant?!" She asked me as her eyes were wide open same as her mouth.

I nodded my head and tears were about to fall on my eyes. I didn't expect this to happen though.

She came closer to me and gave me a tight and warm hug to comfort me, and try to ease my problems by patting my back as my grip to her body is so tight. Helping me to calm since I have to, for the sake of my soon-to-be child..!

"What happened? who is the father of the child that you are carrying?" Aoi asked curiously and worriedly.

"I'm not sure but.. I think it's T-tanjiro' s...." I answered her question looking down at the test that shows that it's positive.

She was stunned and shocked at my answer. she then let go of me and stared at my eyes... As she pats my back.

"But how?" She asked as she tried to stop the tears that were falling through my eyes.

"Remember a few days ago?, There was a party, it's Tanjiro's birthday.. 18 birthday.. To be exact, we both got drunk as he helped me to get back here. The room was intense.. and yk yk..."

"Does shinobu San know about this?" She asked worryingly

"No, not yet, I'm scared to tell her"

She hugged me again,and I just hugged her back, she told me that, not to go out for awhile, and I listened to her advice and didn't go out of my room.

A few minutes later, aoi was right beside me in the bed as she was patting my back. trying to ease and calming me down and taking care of me, she gave me a freshly baked vegetable soup and warm water, it was peaceful until, we heard someone ran on the hallway

then the door opens loudly, and the one that opened the door is shinobu and tomioka...

"Kanao is it true,you are pregnant?" Shinobu asked

I look down to my table and grips my hand

"Y-yes" I said nervously, I have no choice but to admit it right? This unborn baby will become bigger in any month soon..

"Luckily you ain't minor anymore.. Since you're older than Tanjiro. Gladly both of you aren't minor." Aoi sighed grateful about what happened.

"But still you just turned 18-" Shinobu sighed as she facepalm herself.

"Do u wanna keep the baby?" As shinobu nee san asked.

I nodded in response and signed that I want to keep the child that I'm bearing.

"By the way, how did you know that, I'm pregnant?" Kanao asked to shinobu.

"Well theres a rumor that is spreading on the butterfly mansion about you getting pregnant.." shinobu explained

Me and Aoi looked at each other, then back to shinobu...

"How?!"

•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°

Information:

I changed their age to make it more legal for the readers to read.