Chapter XII

Chapter XII - first mission

Y/N pov

"Chika! I'll be back soon, be good!" I shouted as I began unlocking the door of my room. After I did, I put the keys into my purse and opened the door.

"Okay!!" I heard Chika screaming back. A little smile formed on my lips just before I left my room. I was wearing a black tank top along with baggy jeans. I was making my way to DOA room, for a meeting. I asume I was called there to discuss my first mission as a spy. Not gonna lie, it was quite stressing....

After few minutes of walking, I appeared in front of a wall. Was that... This wall? I asked myself recalling the time when a woman showed me the secret room of Fyodor's organization.

I leaned towards the wall and touched the wall with my hand. Just after I did, a code appeared from the wall. I blinked twicely, confused by the mechanism, but shrugged it off. I took out the paper with the password Sigma gave me, and I pressed it on the pinpad and the wall opened. In the distance I could see the door that lead inside the room.

When I stopped in front of the door, I knocked few times until I heard a  "Come in" I opened the door and saw Sigma sitting by the table. His expression was the same, which I meant calm. He stared at my figure as I went inside the room, scanning it. No one was in the room except Sigma and me.

"Where's Fyodor and Nikolai?" I asked before my gaze turned back to Sigma.

"They had something to do, down on the ground" He answered, making me smile a little bit.

"I'm forgetting we are high in the sky..." I murmured with closed eyes as I slid the chair behind and sat on it. There was a silence for a while before Sigma broke it.

"So, are you ready for your job? Have you checked the documents?" He asked, with a glint of seriousness in his voice.

"Yes, I have checked them and I think I'm ready" I stated.

"Alright, understood" He paused and grabbed a piece of paper. After reading everything carefully and analyzing, he handed me the paper.
"Here you have the information about the man who's in debt and the adress" I nodded at his words and glanced at the paper.

"Okay, Thanks" I stood up and put the note inside my purse.

"You're transport to the ground is waiting for you in the main entrance" He said to which I nodded and thanked him.

I left the room and made my way to the main entrence of the casino. I could see a helicopter outside, so I made my way to it. I was greeted by several ordinary people who just came here to gamble and now were leaving. I just smiled and exchanged few words, then I sat in an empty seat by the window. Soon we took off. The landscape of the city was beautiful. Expecially because the sun was setting.

After few minutes, we arrived at the top of a tall building. I made my way to the elevator and pressed a button that lead to the ground. I took out the note that Sigma gave me with the adress. Seems like they expect a lot from me... hopefully I won't fuck this up.

Luckily, near the building, I saw a taxi stop with several cars. I sighed in relief and made my way towards them.

"Hello, are you free now sir?" I walked over to the nearest taxi driver.