Chapter II

Chapter II - Unpleased meeting

Y/N pov

"..." I didn't know what to say. Dazai didn't know what my father has done to me and how he messed up my mental health. He was one of the people I despised the most, truthfully. But I couldn't blame Dazai, so I remained in my thoughs, thinking what to answer other then yelling.

"Dazai... My relationship with my father, is... Not one of the best ones. In fact, it is in one of the worst ones" I stated trying not to show the stress and anger I felt.

"Hmm? What do you mean?" He asked as he turned to me as we stopped on a red light.

"It was my father who put me in all the pain I went through for those years" I said looking down at my hands.

"He put you... There?" He asked in a tone full of surprise. Dazai knew I was being tested and trained in that "resort", but he never knew I was put there because of my father.

"Yes" I answered straightly.

"I see, then... What about the job?" He asked now hesitating further action.

"Let's go, I'm curious what he will say when He'll saw me" I said closing my eyes. I was determinated to meet my father, I needed to take advantage of what he did and use it against him. I don't care if I'll kill him, He needs something like a quick torture for him to regret what he have done to me.

"But you're not going to kill him right? You are on the good side, not on the killer's side" He explains as we continued driving to the indicated place.

"If I might do it accidentaly, will it count?" I grinned as my eyes were closed. I felt Dazai's gaze at me before he sighed.

"Whatever, just don't go too far"

.
.
.

I exit the car slamming the door shut. Dazai did as I did and I walked towards him.

"So where are we going now?" I asked as I scratched my chin. He looked at me smiling.

"In front"

I followed him behind looking all around the place where we were. No one was here besides us. This place felt like a forgotten one that no one really visited. The buldings looked like they were after a war or a fire. There wasn't any windows, more like planks stuck in the building's holes.
It was really creppy, I could say.

Seconds later Dazai stopped, If I didn't heard his steps coming to an end, I would bump into his back. I looked up at him with an interested gaze. He held a phone and looked down at it. He turned around with a quite serious expression.

"We're here" He said. We both turned around to see a small building, much smaller then the other ones. We gave each other a look and walked in.

The silence was the only thing hearable from both of us. The inside were much creppier then the outside, it was dark and there were sounds like water dripping, the wooden floor sometimes creaked which was absolutely terrying. Also, everytime we would open a door, it would also creak so goddamn loudly!

"It's so creppy and loud here, the kidnapper probably already heard us" I murmured as we were walking quietly.

"Hmm, let's hope not" He quietly chuckled before we stopped at the stairs which led down... To a basement.

"Fuck no" I said as I turned around about to leave but I felt a strong grip on my wrist pulling me back.

"We can't go back now" He whispered as I sighed.

"Fine..." I whispered back. We began to walk down the stairs which thankfully didn't creak so damn loudly. As we arrived at the basement, Dazai opened the door to see the inside. We both looked surprised as we saw a lamp which was turned on, meaning someone was in there.

Then we heard a rambling sound somewhere near. I turned to my right to see the quite recognizable figure with ducted mouth and wrapped in a rope while sitting on a chair so he couldn't escape. It was funny to see him like this, looking so desperate. I would leave him like this and took a picture with him like that, but now I couldn't.

"Well, well who might it be" I said as I made my way to the man. He looked at me with wide open eyes, probably already recognized who was standing in front of him. I tore off the tape off his mouth hardly and quickly which he hissed at.

"That hurt-!..." He wanted to scream, but my look gave him a sign to shut his mouth.

"Quit screaming you asshole" I said as I felt the anger inside me take over.

"I'd love to rip you aparat, and kill you in the most brutal way possible, since I'm the monster you wanted me to be" I knelt in front of him grabbing his bangs so I could pull his head closer to mine.

"I wish you could regret what you did and I'll make sure you will" I whispered as I leaned in before I pushed his head away and got up.

"You have a huge sin that lies upon you and you deserve to be punished for it well" I said.

"And you will be, by me" I added before I turned away and made my way to some of the tolls which layed nearby.

"N-no Y/N, you can't do it" He mumbled as sweat started to drop from his forehead. Unamused he tried to escape from his embarace, but he simply couldn't. I laughed at his actions, it made me cringe. Suddenly I reminded myself of the kidnapper and Dazai appearence. I did a whole route but saw no one other than me and my father. I hope Dazai's fine - I thought.

There weren't much of tolls for torturing, It made me dissapointed. I decided leave it for later and go find Dazai, who suddenly dissapearedd.

"I'm going to find my partner, don't even try to run away. I'll find you anyway and kill you" I said to my father who was shaking with fear in his eyes. I sighed and walked up stairs to find Dazai. I couldn't see him anywhere which made me worry.

"Dazai?" I started calling out. I walked around the creppy place, but didn't heard anything. Soon enough I heard footsteps my way. With a sigh of relief, I turned around thinking to face Dazai. I was wrong.

"Quite a surprise, Y/N" I froze in shock as I saw him. He slowly walked towards me from the shadow, with his purple eyes glowing brightly. He had his evil smirk on his face as he watched me troubled. He loved that expression of mine, he loved dominating over someone.

"Why such a look on your face? You should be glad to see me..." He sighed as he stopped right in front of me.

"Well, long time no see" He lift up my chin with his finger for me to meet his gaze. There was a pause. I didn't know what to say, I looked into his eyes with a look of concern. After a while I managed to speak up.

"Fyodor... What are you doing here?"

.
.
.