Chapter V

Chapter V - New place, new start

Unknown pov

I sighed as I saw the dead body of the man I just murdered. Was I supposed to kill him? Maybe not... I ignored my thoughts and turned my sight to the young woman. I scanned the surroundings to see her laying down on her back. Her face seemed so soft, yet so innocent. I knelt beside her checking her wound. I need to stop the bleeding... But I don't have anything to stop it with... I searched inside my cape and pulled out some bandages. I I wrapped her head in the bandage slightly. As I was done I picked her up in a bridal style, or whatever it's called and made my way to my Sigma's place. On my way, I stared at her face checking if she woke up. Her h/c hair falling on her soft complexion, she looked quite cute like that. I smiled and before I knew it, I was there.

"You're here... Nikolai"

.
.
.

Few hours later
Y/N Pov

I opened my eyes slightly to find myself in an unknown place. I immediately got up and looked around. I didn't recognized this place even in a bit, which really frightened me. I was in a room with beige walls and floor, the light was turned off so I couldn't see much. There was a window which was the only thing that the light escaped through. I turned on the switch which caused the light fill the room. There was a note on the nightstand next to my bed. With a frown on my face I took it and started to read what was written down on it.

Hello, Y/N
In Fyodor's name, I'm writing this note for you. You've been brought to this place because of the "contract" between you and Dostoevsky.
There should be your clothes on a desk nearby your bed. When you wake up, go to room with number 555, we will meet you there and talk. If you have any questions you can ask when you'll get there.

I looked at the note, now quite understanding why I'm here. I turned my gaze to the desk which was close to the window. It indeed had my clothes on it... The only thing which made me confused, Why were they even there!? Shouldn't I be wearing them right now? I rushed to the inside of the bathroom which doors were already opened. I looked at myself surprised. My hair were messy and there was a bandage on my forehead. I had a loose white shirt and black shorts on. Who the hell changed me...?

I picked up my clothes and changed myself. I also brushed my messy hair before leaving. Most of my hair I left down, but made some 2 ponytails. (Like Misa's hairstyle from Death note) As I was ready I made my way to the door with the note in my hand. I put my hand on the handle, hesitating. What will happen now? I sighed and looked down at the note to remember the door's number.

I walked out the room to reveal long fancy hallway. There was a window across the hallway. I made my way to it to see... Clouds? Clouds?! Was the building so high or what...? I blinked twice as I turned around continuing walking while I sighed. It was hard to find the room... I've been on few floors and no sign of the number. When I was about to step out of the elevator, which I used, someone bumped at me. I almost fell if the person didn't catched my wrist.

"Ah, excuse me! You must be Y/N, right?" As I came to my senses, I saw a middle aged woman, maybe in her 30s? She had a soft calming smile.

"Y-yes...?" I mumbled.

"Well, I'm here to lead you to the room 555! My manager told me to and here I am" She chuckled as she let go of my wrist. We stood in front of the elevator, in a hallway.

"Let's go L/N-chan" She said grabbing my hand and dragging me. I looked at her in a quite surprise. She seemed as a various company indeed, pretty energetic.

"I have a question..." I suddenly said as we were walking next to each other.

"Hmm? Shoot" She smiled putting her hands behind her back.

"Where I am? And what excatly happened before I got here?" I questioned hoping for an understandable answer, but instead she shook her head.

"I'm sorry L/N-chan, but I am not aware of these kind of informations. I can only tell you that you are in a Sky Casino, owned by mr. Sigma" She answered half of my questions. I sighed as my arms dropped.

"But don't worry. Mr. Sigma is a wonderful and hard working person. I'm sure you'll get along" She exlaimed as she suddenly stopped facing the wall. She typed something on it and a piece of wall moved further revealing a door with number 555. How was I supposed to find it myself?...

"Well, I must leave you alone now. Good luck!" She said pushing me towards the door as the wall closed behind me. I stared at the wall which was closing with a frown. I turned my sight to the door with a determinated look... What did she meant goodluck?! I blinked few times with not convinced face. I sighed and knocked on the door few times. I heard shouting or fighting coming out from this room which worried me. A madhouse or what?... Seconds later after my knocks, there was a silence in the room in front of me. I didn't hear neither shouting or exlaiming. Soon enough the door opened to reveal a quite tall man with layered long hair. One side of his hair were white, the other purple. The looks of his were not seen on a daily basis, he indeed was mesmerizing.

"Ah, you came" That's all he said before he opened the door wider welcoming me inside. The room was definitely huge. There was a long table in the middle of it and a big window.
There was a man that sat on the table, His silhouette was familiar. Expecially the long white braided hair he had. The time when that man attacked me... I was saved, by him?... Would that make sense?

"My name is Sigma, that clown you see, his name is Nikolai Gogol" He said introducing himself and his companion.

"It's nice to meet you" I nervously smiled. I stood in front of the table which Nikolai was sitting on. Sigma, the manager, if I'm not mistaken, made his way to one of the table seats. He gestured me to sit across him. I did what he told and sat on a chair. Nikolai made himself more comfortable at the table. He layed on the stomach while he leaned his face on his hands, waving his legs as he looked at us.

"Y/N" Sigma started which made my atention went fully on him.

"You must be confused with what's happening, but don't worry about it. Your wound isn't bleeding as much as it used to, as Nikolai said" He began. I turned my sight to the white haired male who was smiling at me with an amused smile.

"Y-you took care of my bleeding?" I stuttered as I watched the male chuckling under his breath.

"Well, you know Y/N. When I saved you at that moment, I shouldn't let you bleed like that because Dos-kun would be mad at me and other stuff..." Nikolai answered as my mouth was a bit opened. He looked so silly and childlish, yet he was able to take care about my would very well.

"Thank you" I smiled slightly as he raised his chin from his hands surprised by my thanks. I turned my sight to Sigma who seemed like he was slowly drifting away to sleep. Nikolai cleared his throat which made Sigma snap back. Before he could say anything else, a calm, raspy voice with a standing out accent spoke up.

"Welcome to the Decay Of Angels Y/N"

.
.
.