18. I NEED TO TALK TO HER

Start from the beginning

"So you want me to take Y/n out?" Lila asked "No, Gabe called, everything is going to plan, Y/n hate Five now, so when Five and his siblings have left, he will take Y/n back to The Commission manipulate her into hating Five even more and then sent her on a mission to kill Five" The Handler said "Do you think that will work?" Lila asked "I know that Five would never hurt Y/n, but she would and Gabe have twisted his way into her head, so it will work" The Handler said with a smile. 

---

Diego had found Klaus and he was holding his shoulder as he was dragging him away "You need to come with me" Diego said "Where?" Klaus asked.

A woman walked past them before she bowed, putting her hands together at her forehead "Prophet. Prophet" she whispered to Klaus before talking away.

"Five found a way home" Diego said and Klaus giggled "It's so great to see you again, Diego" Klaus said "You hear what I just said?" Diego asked "Yeah" Klaus said with a nod and Diego turned to him "Are you high, Klaus?" he asked "No, I'm not Klaus" Klaus said before he put his hand next to Diego as the two stopped up.

"I'm Ben" Klaus said and Diego took a small step forward before he turned to grab Klaus' arm "Look, I don't have time for this" he said "I can prove it" Klaus said as he stop him from leaving "Ask me something only Ben would know" he said and Diego glanced to the side before he look back at Klaus "Okay. When we were little, what did you reprogram Allison's Teddy Ruxpin to say?" Diego asked "'Luther sniffs Dad's underwear'" Klaus answered in a singsong voice.

Diego's expression changed as he chuckled softly before he took a step back while putting his hands together over his mouth "Holy shit" he said before he stepped forwards wrapping his arms around Ben in a tight hug while Ben let out a laugh.

Ben closed his eyes as he was happy to be able to hug someone again and not just someone, his beloved brother, Diego.

Diego tried to hold back his tears of joy. Even so he was hugging Klaus, Diego felt like he was hugging his beloved brother Ben who he thought he would never hug again.

"I don't get it, I mean..." Diego said as they pulled away "Klaus said you didn't make it to Dallas" Diego said "Well, Klaus says a lot of things, but guess what? I can possess him now" Ben said and Diego moved his hands to the sides of Ben's face "And it's freaking awesome" Ben said "Okay, you can tell me all about it on the way back to 2019. Okay?" Diego said as they two started walking.

"What about Destiny's Children? We can't just leave them. Klaus should be the one to tell them--" Ben said but just cut off by Diego "Oh, no, no, no, no, no. Okay? You stay in this body" he said as he put his arms around his shoulder "We need someone responsible behind the wheel, okay?" he asked as he patted Ben on the shoulder.

"All right, Diego. Will you wait? I just need, like, ten minutes. Ten minutes" Ben said as the two stopped before Diego walk up to stand in front of him "Actually" he said before he looked at his watch "There's something I need to do first. Meet me in the alley behind Elliott's in 30 minutes, okay?" he said as he put his hand on Ben's shoulder before he lifted it to point at him "Do not be late" he said "I won't. I won't" Ben said and Diego put his hands on the sides of Ben's face "Good to see you, brother" Diego said and Ben put his hands on Diego's sides before he nodded "You too" he said and Diego turned around before walking away.

---

Five was driving down the road when he saw another car drove past him.

As the two cars past each other, Five glanced at Vanya who was sitting in the other car, glancing back at him.

They both hit the brakes before they quickly got out of the cars.

"What are you doing here?" Vanya asked Five as the two approach each other "Looking for you. We're going back to 2019" Five said "What are you talking about?" Vanya asked and Five looked at his wrist watch around his wrist.