𝐎𝐍𝐄 𝐎𝐅 𝐀 𝐊𝐈𝐍𝐃- 𝐹𝑜𝑢𝑟𝑡𝑒𝑒𝑛

༄᯽
CHAPTER FOURTEEN
Song of the chapter:
Tumblr Girls- G-eazy
instrumental
(Listening is optional ofc)

YASMINS POV

As I got out of my car, I walked up to Bens door, it was around 7 ish, The sounds of the birds in evening calmed me as i pressed the ring door bell, All i could hear were the sounds of Oscars Barking until someone answered. "Who is it?" Benjamin called out knowing full well he could see me through the screen, to which I pulled a face at him to make it known that I was annoyed. "Only joking" he laughed.

He opened the door and I was greeted with the greatest hug from Oscar as Ben called out to the stairs to let Nyahleigh know that I was here to pick her and she should gather all her things. He then walked me into the living room, where we both sat down and had a respectable adult conversation whilst Sky Sports news played as white noise in the background.

END OF POV

Yasmin sat legs crossed on bens couch, listening to all he had to say, then she started. "So then, where's this so called gift?" She raised her eyebrows as she questioned the gifts existence.  Ben then remembered, he then told Yasmin to close her eyes as he wanted her to be more surprised.

He handed her a medium-sized hamper basket which surprised her as she opened it, it was fifilled with lots of things such as snacks like Sour Patch Kids, pocky boxes, strawberry pencils, etc. Regardless of the fact she was excited by the other items, what drew her attention was the van Cleef box, which sat comfortably on top of the knitted jumper he had made her during the course of his injury.

As she carefully opened the box her eyes widened with the presence of a charming van Cleef bracelet that rightly matched the one Ben got Nyah for her Birthday. "You shouldn't have." She squealed in excitement as she went to hug Him.

Ben saw the excitement in her eyes, which he missed seeing, with the time span of Playing football and him and Amelia being in a relationship, Ben had no time to spend with Yasmin because it simply wasn't his place anymore.

Soon after Nyah was packed and ready to go back home. Ben stood by his doorway as he watched his Ex drive out of his driveway, Waving at his daughter who had the biggest smile on her face, and not long later they set off.

NEW POST FROM LUVYASMIN

VIEW REPLIES

ROMANIII This is so cute🥹
↳ ❤️

RANDOM why is your 5-year-old wearing jewellery?
↳ because she is my daughter lol

DCL How come this is the first time I've seen this beautiful bracelet?
↳ birthday gift from a friend

MASONMOUNT Giving me baby fever ibsr
↳ Vale will be hearing about this🌚

CHILLY her little arm :)
↳ 🥰

RANDOM Beautiful

RANDOM Im obsessed

VIEW MORE REPLIES...

Z🌟- authors note-
-so sorry for not uploading, no excuses
-if you like any of the chapters don't forget to give it a