𝐎𝐍𝐄 𝐎𝐅 𝐀 𝐊𝐈𝐍𝐃-𝐸𝑖𝑔ℎ𝑡

༄᯽
CHAPTER EIGHT
Song of the chapter:
Higher by Tems
(Listening is optional ofc)

por supuesto- of course

New message from Ams👩‍❤️‍💋‍👨

Ams👩‍❤️‍💋‍👨

Hey Baby,
can't make it to
the beach today,
doing an unexpected
short business trip.

Expect me back by
Monday Afternoon,
Love you.

READ

BEN Sighed in disbelief, he didn't bother to respond as this became a regular, all that mattered was that Amelia had lied and Ben knew she was going to see Marvin behind his back.

He brushed these frustrated feelings away and reminded himself that he still had Yasmin and Nyahleigh to cater to.

It was now mid-afternoon and the threesome had now arrived in Bournemouth, on a less busy side of the town which had a quiet beach that would give Nyah plenty of space to roam around.

As the Three got settled, Nyah wasted no time in taking off her beach dress to reveal her princess Tiana-themed swimsuit, She then proceeded to edge on her dad, trying to get him to hurry up and go with her in the water. "Come on Daddy, you're so slow" she cried as she waited for her father.

Yasmin watched how Ben and Nyah played in the sea together and this gave her the cheesiest smile ever. These were the moments that she craved, being a little family once again gave her hope for the future.

As Nyah made sand castles in any place she could find, Ben sat by Yasmin in hopes of starting a conversation. "Ben" She started. "Do you see us moving anywhere in the future?" She questioned the brunette.

Ben looked at her, startled about what to say, He wanted to move forward with Yasmin, and He did, However, Ben was still in his toxic relationship with Amelia who had made his life a misery these past couple of days but was still his girlfriend. "I'd hope so" He pulled her closely next to him so that her head was now resting on his arm.

"I hope you know I'll be waiting for you" She spoke into his ears and he smiled in response.

It was now getting late and the three were getting hungry so they decided to grab some chips on the way back to London before Ben dropped off Nyah and Yasmin.

As they approached the house, Nyah was fully out of it and was practically taken out by the chips so Ben had no problem of carrying her upstairs. As Ben tried to leave the Room a little voice spoke out. "Can you stay." she cried. "Please no leaving" She frowned.

BEN looked at the face he didn't want to disappoint. He couldn't disappoint her, no not Ben. He couldn't let her down ever no matter what, he could never let his little girl down. "Okay Nyah I will just be in the other room" He smiled as he kissed her cheek before leaving and switching her lights off to reveal the glow-in-the-dark stars that took up the room.

"Yasmin, do you think it's alright If I stay the night?" He questioned, as he walked into the hallway, in the hopes she would say yes.

"Por supuesto." She nudged him.

BEN made his way over to the guest room but was quickly stopped. "Ben, you know you can stay in my room, no one has to know besides we are very mature." She uttered as he smoothly changed direction and went into Yasmin's Room.

"It's changed in here," He let out, as the last time he was in here was a month ago. He then made himself at home and was now wearing some old pj bottoms that he had left in Yasmin's Room followed by no shirt.

Yasmin then followed him into the bed, and not long after Yasmin's head was resting on his chest as she fell fast asleep. Ben was in such awe, He and Amelia were never as close as this but with Yasmin, there was a connection that goes way back to her uni days and his Leicester days.

NEW POST FROM CHILLY!

CHILLY
Boscombe Beach, Bournemouth

1/2

2/2

2/2

CHILLY happy place ☮️👨‍👩‍👧Tagged: @Whereisyas

Tagged: @Whereisyas

LIKED BY XYZ AND XYZ OTHERS

COMMENTS

INAMOR This is bare cute
LIKED BY CREATOR

TOPBLASTER Forgot my
invite again
↳ sorry lad

RANDOM @CENTRALCEE
Us when?
MADELINEARGY Who's going
to break it to her then🤷🏻‍♀️

WHEREISYAS ♾️
↳Always♾️

AMS..PRIV Cutee I miss my
little girl
RANDOM This girl has lost
all her decorum

MADDERS Proud Godfather
moment
LIKED BY CREATOR

BUKAYOOO family guy
LIKED BY CREATOR

VIEW MORE COMMENTS...

-Z🌟- authors note-
-Guys please visit Boscome Beach, it's so cute when it's sunset
-Their cute little family is making me jealous
-Amelia is shortly becoming old news, I'm done with that girl
-if you like any of the chapters don't forget to give it a