𝐎𝐍𝐄 𝐎𝐅 𝐀 𝐊𝐈𝐍𝐃-𝐹𝑖𝑣𝑒

༄★
CHAPTER FIVE

Song of chapter: 𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐢 𝐰𝐚𝐧𝐭 𝐢𝐬 𝐲𝗼𝐮.
𝗺𝐢𝐠𝐮𝐞𝐥 𝐟𝐭 𝐉.𝐜𝗼𝐥𝐞
(listening is optional)

FRIDAY 27th APRIL
10:45 pm

YASMINS HOUSE,

Yasmin had just managed to get her little one to sleep, as it was a Friday she tends to get more energetic. This weekend she wasn't going to her Dads house, Yasmin felt like Ben needed time to rest as he had had her for nearly her whole half term.

YASMIN then sat on the Sofa, browsing all the shows on her fire stick, finding something to watch. As she finally settled down to watch a bit of Black-ish for the 100th time as her younger sister would say, Her doorbell rang unexpectedly.

She arose from her couch and walked over to the door which was currently being banged on. "Calm down, it's nearly 11" she snarled as she took a look into the ring monitor to see Ben standing there all alone and slightly sober. Her face then dropped and her hands rapidly unlocked the door.

"Ben?" she answered. "What are you doing here?" She continued as she is stared at least the confused brunette outside her door.

Ben didn't talk, his miserable face said it all, "I need you" he looked her in the eyes and followed by saying "can I come in?".
She then let him straight in and waited for him to take off his trainers. As Ben sat down on the sofa, Yasmin sat right beside him, waiting to hear what he had to say. "What's up then" she muttered.

"I'm tired of lying to myself Yasmin, I'm done with all this shit, Amelia can't just tell me the truth, she doesn't know what she wants but I know I just need you right now".

She looked the boy in the eyes, and seeing his eagerness, she couldn't say much so she just sat and played with his hair.

Yasmin had a bitchy attitude when she wanted to but she was a sweetheart, She couldn't leave the poor man suffering on his own although her friends say she babies him too much when they grieve each other's presence. She hated to admit it but it was so true. The two just sat closely but not too close to finish watching her show she watched before his arrival.

WHEREISYAS

WHEREISYAS⬛⬜

WHEREISYAS⬛⬜

liked by CHILLY, HAKIMSARCHIVES and XYZ others

VIEW XYZ COMMENTS..

-THE COMMENTS HAVE BEEN LIMITED-

INAMOR Can you text me please 😘

RYKISTHEBESTGFEVA now Yasmin

TOPBLASTER19 someone's found a little boyfriend🫵🏾

HAKIMSARCHIVES lol

AMS.PRIVV aw I ship
-5 replies-

*2 new chats from
corrupted sibling gc *

CORRUPTED SIBLING GC
Yas
Ro
Haz

RO
What is going on
*sends attachment*

HAZ
suspicious mate

YAS
It's nothing,
can I not have a man
over without you guys interrogating me

RO
You never have men
over unless it's our circle

YAS
I have other
mates aswell uno

HAZ
Funny joke😹
Just tell us who this rodent is

YAS
*sends snap*

RO
Ew I know that hair cut from anywhere

HAZ

YASPLEASE DKM

YAS
PLEASE DKM

RO
why are you with him

YAS
He needed comfort, we are not doing anything stupid, also im still respecting that even though Amelia is cheating, she and Ben are still a "couple"

HAZ
Good cuz being an uncle during this season is hard work 😪

RO

YASI hope you stub your toe

YAS
I hope you stub your toe

HAZ
Ouch

HAZ
Anyways guys,  I actually have a life, a girlfriend and a Dog so I'm going to leave you guys here. We can message tomorrow

RO
Me too, I have a cat and I paused my call with my bf for this so byeee

HAZ
Boyfriend????

YAS
Romani Elena Irie Johnson-Winks, come back here talking about a boyfriend???

HAZ
She's airing deffo🤔

YAS
Smh

READ

-Z🌟- authors note-
-The song was only right
-Romani's bf is so expected but I ship it so much
-if you like any of the chapters don't forget to give if a